seven

ally's hands were trembling. her body shaking with fear.

she decided to leave the room. looking at the body for one last time.

the clear stab wounds staining the carpet with blood.

"bye luke." she whispered as she walked out of the room. closing the door behind her.

she walked slowly to the living room. looking around the dark room. eliza's body still laying idle on the floor.

the apartment was quite stuffy, and a putrid smell filled the air. ally walked over to the balcony. opening the large doors allowing fresh air to enter the room.

she walked out onto the balcony. inhaling the fresh air. it was far better than the stuffy air which she had been breathing in prior.

she heard the footsteps behind her. a jolt of fear shot through her, causing her to turn around, a crooked smiling calum stood their.

a gun in his blood covered hand, blood staining his once white baseball tee.

his eyes completely black.

he took a step towards ally, she took a step back.

he took another step forward and she took another one back.

her body came in contact with the railing of the balcony.

he pointed the gun to her head.

"please calum, don't do this." she said. her voice shaky and full of fear.

but the trigger was pulled, the bang of the gun sounded.

and her body collapsed dead.

:;

a/n: OMG TYSM FOR 1K! THIS BOOK HAS ONLY BEEN UP FOR A WEEK. THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE!