one

the group of eight sat in the corner of the local mcdonald's, chatting and scrolling through their phones as they usually did.

"does any one know what this 'charlie charlie challenge' is?" emily asked curiously.

the group shook their heads no.

"it sounds weird" luke said.

the rest of the group nodded- except for ally who didn't bother to look up, she just continued her home work.

"what even is this challenge?" calum asked to emily.

"here i found a website... it says that you summon a demon named charlie, and you ask it questions. it sounds cool." emily said.

the group fell silent. until it was broken by the voice of michael. "i swear your crazy em! demons and supernatural beings aren't things that you mess with."

"oh relax michael," emily started. "you really think it's true? it's just some crazy hoax like the ouija board and bloody mary."

michael just nodded along to emily's point. she did state a valid reason. and since it did stem from the internet, it would be even more likely for it to be a trick.

"so what do you do?" asked ashton.

"first, you draw a 'plus' on a piece of paper, then write yes and no twice. next you balance two pencils on top of each other, then you ask 'charlie, charlie, are you there' and the pencils move to yes or no."

"this sound so stupid." willow groaned as she took another sip from her vanilla milkshake.

"we should try it." emily suddenly said.

ally shut her book and eliza sat up. eliza hadn't said anything and she usually kept quiet in most conversations.

"but what if it is true?" eliza said.

"oh eliza, your just being paranoid."

:;

a/n: i hope you enjoy the short story.

charlie charlie- fivesosजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें