three

one week passed, and the group sat at the same mcdonnald's.

the group chattered, eliza remaining silent as per usual.

her face was pale, paler than normal.

"guys.." she said quietly, so quiet that no one hear her. the group just continued their conversation.

"uh, guys.." she said, a tiny bit louder.

this time the group heard her.

and they all noticed how pale eliza was.

"eliza, why are you so pale?" ashton asked, looking into her eyes. you could tell that he generally cared for her.

"i haven't slept." eliza responded, looking down.

"why?" ally said.

"i can't. t-t here a-are f-fi-igures that watch me, they are always t-th-here." eliza said, her voice shaky.

and emily rolled her eyes.

"stop being paranoid eliza." emily groaned.

for once, eliza stood up to emily.

"i'm not joking em!" She yelled. "i saw them, they follow me around. they are the voices in my head"

and eliza yelled so loud that the whole fast food restaurant was looking at her.

"sit down." ally whispered to eliza.

eliza was about to return to her seat, but calum stood up. "let's get out of here." he said, the group following behind him.

they started to walk towards emily's house. ashton and eliza following further behind the group.

"hey what's wrong liza." ashton's voice soothed. she sniffled, a tear rolling down her cheek.

"they follow me ash, they haunt me. t-th-hey stare me down while i sleep. i- i don't know what it is, but it's only happened after the charlie charlie challenge."

you could hear the fear in eliza's voice but ashton didn't know what to say, he just wrapped his arm around eliza, as they continued to walk to emily's house.

:;

a/n: sorry for the filler, next chapter will have something big happen. trust me. also, if you find any errors in any chapters, please let me know :)