"Please, Lis, stop it." I can't help but to beg, unable to take the scene in front of me, how they all throw themselves to Lisa, and she's just also letting all of them.

This time, she stops when she's about to kiss the girl and look at me, amazement was filled in her eyes.

She pushed all the girls away, and then she stood up and went to me. But not before she took a shot from the glass, and I was shocked when she held my face and licked my neck, which made me gasp and hold her shoulder for support.

"Lisa~", I called her name when she kept licking and sucking my neck while her hand went to my waist, griping me tightly.

"Fuck!", she cursed when she pulled away from me. She was catching her breath while she looked at me.

"Get out," she suddenly said

I was frozen and shocked to what she said.

"What?" I asked, but she only stood up and went back to her seat and was about to sniff the drugs that was in front of her, but I grabbed it immediately, putting it away from her reach.

"Give it back," she was already glaring at me, her eyes that filled with so much anger, but still there was desire in them, I know she want me, I know she still do.

"I won't. This is bad for you. " But the girls only laugh by what I said and just gestured their hand, and not even a minute there was another set of drugs that was put in the table.

God! I can't believe this place.

All the girls laugh and quickly sniff the drugs themselves, and they all look at me, mocking me in front of Lisa. Their clothes were not even considered one when I could almost see their souls in how thin it was.

"Here, suck my tongue," I was alerted when I heard what the girl said. Her mouth was wide open while waiting for Lisa to take the drugs from her mouth.

Lisa looked at me as smirk plastered on her face and held the girl's nape, and did what the girl asked her to do.

I couldn't take it anymore. I stood up while tears fell from my eyes, and my chest tightened so much that I couldn't barely breathe from the pain that she had caused me.

I can't believe it. How could she?

"Aww," I hissed in pain when someone held my waist aggressively. Forcing me to face him as he tried to kiss me, his mouth smelled alcohol and cigarettes. My heart hammers in fear, but what changed my mind when I saw how Lisa stood up and was about to come to me. Her eyes were filled with the same emotions that I had been experiencing while I kept looking at them earlier.

This is not me, but she provoked me to become like this.

I held the man's nape and acted that I was kissing him, he's too high and weak to do what he wanted, but that's what I thought when he grip me tightly and pulled me closer to him.

At that time, I felt my heart skip a beat, scared to what might have happened to me, but Lisa, she came as she roars and punched the guy who tried to molested me. That it cause chaos around the room as bouncer comes and stops her from killing the man.

"Fuck!! Fuck yourself!!!" She shouted while she keeps on punching him that she could kill him at this moment.

"Stop!!"I tried to shout, but she didn't budge

"STOP IT LISA!!"This time, she did, she look at me while catching her breath, glaring at me.

"What the hell, Jennie!!"she said and walked closer to me. She held my hands tightly, she looked so mad and angry that veins showed on her face and neck.