The Events of Saffron: Part 3

"So where's Robin?" I asked Kylie, "Aren't you always stalking him?

"Oh, you're funny," Kylie gave a fake laugh, "Robin just finished beating Sabrina, and he's at the Pokémon Center. I told him I was gonna take a walk. And then I ran into you."

"Let's go find him."

We headed to the Pokémon Center, and when we got there, I saw Robin walking out of the building, casually looking around, waiting for Kylie to come back.

"Hey, Robin!" I yelled out to him. He immediately snapped his head at me and gave a huge grin as i continued, "Look what I found!"

Robin laughed as Kylie gave me a playful shove, "I just saved his ass from getting knifed by Troark."

Robin stopped laughing immediately, then turned to look at me, "You saw him? He's here?"

"I just fought against him," I responded, signaling back to the site where I had battled Celso, "Why?"

"I've been checking up on that guy. Something's weird. He always shows up wherever Team Rocket is performing an operation. That time you fought him in Lavender Town, Team Rocket was infiltrating the Tower. Kylie and I caught a glimpse of him in Celadon before invading the hideout. Now, you're battling him here, where Rocket grunts are taking over the city? It's too weird."

"So, do you guys think that Celso's working for Team Rocket?"

"Doubt it. When we saw him in Celadon, he was trying to steer clear of the grunts. My guess is he's trying to take Team Rocket down, just like us."

"My question is," Kylie interjected, "why is he such an asshole about it? He nearly killed Brian twice and he treats others like they're not even human."

"He probably wants to be able to say he took the organization down by himself," I suggested, "That aside, he might just be a total psychopath."

"That makes sense," Robin nodded, "for the most part, anyway." Then, I noticed him look over at me, eyes narrowed and a slight smirk on his face. I knew what this face meant.

"Hey Robin," I beat him to the punch, "we haven't battled in a while, have we?"

"No we haven't. We should really do something about that buddy."

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go, then."