🌺10🌺

After they had their lunch, they all decided to take some rest

After they had their lunch, they all decided to take some rest. Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook went to Hoseok's room, Jin, Yoongi and Namjoon went to other rooms which Mrs. Kim promised that she will get the rooms renovate. Jisso, Ji-eun and Nayeon went to their boyfriends room only. And Mrs. Kim went to her room.

Evening

"I am not gonna tell. First You go " Jin said looking at Yoongi who immediately Looked at Namjoon and said "Namjoon you go first."

Namjoon avoided his eyes contact and looked at Hoseok and said "No. Hobi you go."
Hoseok who was busy talking with Jimin looked at him with a confused face.

"Joonie hyung, how can I? I don't have girlfriend and Mom asked you three not me."
Hoseok said. Namjoon looked at him and then remembered that Hoseok don't have girlfriend.

Namjoon looked at Yoongi who immediately looked at Jin while Jin was ready looking at Namjoon.

"Aish. I shouldn't have asked you three. Um... Jisso can you tell me. This brats are not gonna say a word." Mrs. Kim said looking at Jisso who nodded her head.

"Sure Mrs. Kim--

"Call me Eomma or Mom Jisso. No need to be formal."

"Ok Eomma. So, it happened a month ago."

Flashback

"Jisso, are you free tonight?" Jin asked as he came in the kitchen. Jisso looked at him and saw he was a little nervous.

"Um... I am. Why?"

"Actually I wanted to take you somewhere. Will you come?" Jin said nervously.

Jisso thought for a minute and said "Why not. Let's go. At what time?"

Jin looked at with very surprised eyes and said "Really? Thank you. Uhh----- Time..... Ne ready at 8:00 PM and please wear this."

He said and gave her a bag and then went away from there. Jisso looked at him with a confused expression but shrugged it. She opened the bag and found a dress inside it.

"It's pretty." She said to herself after seeing the dress.

🌺🌺🌺

Time-8:00 P.M.

Jin was sitting in his car waiting for Jisso to come. Soon he saw her coming. A Smile formed in his lips when he saw her wearing the dress he bought.