🌺 Chapter-24🌺

Hoseok was sitting in the couch waiting for his friends

Hoseok was sitting in the couch waiting for his friends. He already texted them the address.

Jin was in his room, having some rest whome Namjoon was doing some office work with Nayeon. Yoongi and Ji-eun were busy with their won work.

Jisso was sitting with Hoseok.

"Hobi, don't you hate your parents?" Jisso asked out of Blue. Hoseok looked at her . He was a bit taken back at the sudden question.

But then he shooked his head and said " What is the use of hating them? It's not like they will regret whatever they did. They never did. When Jinie Hyung left, they prohibited all of us from taking his name in the house. Same with Yoonie Hyung and Joonie Hyung. They know that Jin Hyung is an actor. But they don't that he is most famous actor."

"How?" Jisso asked.

"When they first saw him on TV, our Dad broke the TV that day. And after that day, we were prohibited from watching TV or even YouTube on phone. But When I knew about this, I started watching them kn my phone in school.  So, that they don't find out." He explained. Jisso nodded her head. She was about to say something, but stopped when she heard the door bell ringing.

Hoseok stood up excitedly. He was about to go and open the door when Jisso said "Let me go." She said and didn't gave Hoseok nay chance to answer. She left from there.

Jisso opened the door and saw Three boys around Hoseok's age standing there whom she assumed as Hoseok's friends.

"Uh-- hello Ma'am

"Uh-- hello Ma'am. Is this your house?" Jimin asked. Jisso nodded her head.

"Huh? But Hobi Hyung gave the address of here only?" Taehyung said.

"Maybe you read wrong Hyung. Ma'am we are sorry to disturb you. We will go. Have a nice day." Jungkook said and they were about to go when Jisso stopped them.

"You didn't came at the wrong house. Hobi is inside only waiting for you all." She said. The three of them looked at each other.

"Are you Mr. Kim's friends Daughter? With whom Hobi Hyung is living?" Jimin asked.