🌺 Chapter-14🌺

Jisso, Nayeon and Ji-eun looked at them like they were telling the biggest joke of the century and they didn't laughed on it

Sorry Sorry

They were shocked hearing them.

"So...... They are the ones whom you miss the most. Right Yoongi?"
Ji-eun asked. Yoongi nodded his head.

"Namjoon--

"Yes Nayeon. What you are thinking is true. It was them only." Namjoon said cutting her off.

Nayeon looked at him not knowing what to say. She was still shocked. But soon her shocked face was replaced by a small smile.

"That's great Namjoon. I am so happy. That you finally met them. After years." She said. Namjoon was a little dumbfounded.

He didn't expected this response atleast not from her.

"Wait a minute. What you all are trying to say is that You, Namjoon and Yoongi are brothers. Like real brothers? Blood brothers?"
Jisso asked. She was still shocked from everything.

Jin looked at her and nodded his head.

"Jin, you have such nice brothers. Why did you left them?" She said.

Jin bitted his lips and looked away from her.

"I want to ask you the same thing Yoongi. I don't know much about Namjoon but I know Jin  Oppa very well. And he is the best guy and I am sure he is the best brother too. Why would you even leave him?" Ji-eun said.

Yoongi looked at her and was about to say something but before he could Namjoon said "When Yoongi Hyung left us, Jin Hyung was not with us. He already left Daegu."

Nayeon, Jisso and Ji-eun looked at him with frowned eyebrows. Ji-eun said "What does Daegu have to do with all this?"

"We were born in Daegu and raised their only. You can say that Daegu is our hometown." Namjoon said and the rest two nodded.

"And When I left, neither Yoongi Hyung nor Jin Hyung were in Daegu." He continued. All the three girls present there nodded their heads understanding.

"Ok, before any of you say anything else. Yoongi, Namjoon why did you left?" Jin asked turning towards his brothers.

Namjoon looked at Yoongi and then again at Jin. Before he could say anything, Yoongi said "....... (You all will know that later. Maybe with Hoseok)
.
.
.
.
.
.

After Namjoon and Yoongi told their reasons Nayeon and Ji-eun were also shocked. Jin was so sad and guilty. He hugged both of them and cried so much saying Sorry again and again.

After that they sat there while talking about all past things and all. Just then Jin said

"Wait a minute. I left home, Yoongs left home and Namjoon too......... What about him? Who is taking care of him?" Jin asked. Namjoon and Yoongi looked at each other. All three of them were having a worried expression right now.