🌺 Chapter-1🌺

Heyo. I am back. Let's talk later. First you all Read.
Make sure to Read it till end. Some characters are introduced at the end. Make sure to read it to understand the story.
I also gave two references which are related to two BTS. Can you find them out?

🌺🌺🌺

It was a very beautiful sunny weekend. People were seen walking On the streets with their partners or family enjoying the weekend

The weather was nice, making everyone come out from their house to enjoy this weather. Ofcourse, who would love to miss a chance like this. Cause everyone know, that after this again the 6 hectic days of the work start.
And everyone needs a break. And everyone deserves a break.
.
.
.

A man was sitting inside a room. Forgetting about the world, he was only focusing on his work. He don't give a damn about whether it was a weekend or weekday. His work always comes first for him. It has been like this forever.

A girl stood right outside the door of the room. She sighed and knocked on the door.

Silence

This was what she received. She wasn't surprised. It was not new for her. It's like a daily routine for her.

She again sighed for nth time today and it's only the morning. She took out a key from her handbag. She opened the door using the spare key and then went in.

There she saw him

There she saw him. Sitting on his table while his full focus was on his work. She putted her handbag on the couch present their and went near him.

She tapped on his shoulder making him stop in his tracks. He turned back and looked at her. A small smile came on both of their faces. He stood up and said

~ "When did you came? Why didn't you informed me that you were coming?" He asked her. She smacked his head lightly.

"I came just now. And I already called you many times. But you were so busy with this works of yours that you didn't received any of my call." She blurted out and then angrily went and sat on the couch. He sighed and went near her. He bent down and nervously scratched his neck.

"I am sorry Ji-eun.  You know na, I always put my phone on Silence when I work." He said to Ji-eun. She looked at him and firstly made him sit near her. She then turned towards him and said

"I know Yoongi. But, Didn't I told you not to overwork. You are in this studio from last evening and I am pretty sure, that you didn't came out or even had your dinner. Did you?"
Ji-eun said. Yoongi bitted his lower lip and avoided the eyes contact.

He can't Face her right now. Cause Whatever Ji-eun said was truth. He didn't came out from the studio since last night and didn't even had his dinner.

Ji-eun again sighed. She made Yoongi face her and then said

"You gotta stop this. Your brothers won't like it. Not for me, not for you, but for them. You should take care of yourself. Over working can effect your health. And you need to understand this Yoongi." She said. And Yoongi nodded his head. He also know what he does is wrong. But what can he do. Work is the only thing that distract him. That keeps him busy. And because of this he don't have to think about his brothers.

He could divert his mind from them if he works. The second he stop working, his mind starts to roam around the memories of his brothers.

🌺🌺🌺

Characters

Yoongi

Full Name- ????? Yoongi

Age- 26 years old

Very famous Producer and Rapper
Popularly Known as Suga and Agust D.
Works in Big Hit
The most richest Rapper and Producer
The most Successful Artist in the Industry

Best Friend- Lee Ji-eun (IU)

Family- ????

🌺🌺🌺

Ji-eun

Ji-eun

Full Name- Lee Ji-eun

Age- 26 years old

A singer and Songwriter
Popularly Known as IU
Works in Big Hit
Yoongi's co worker
But is a best friend to Yoongi

Best Friend- Yoongi

Family- Mother and Father
(They live in America for business)

🌺🌺🌺

More Characters are Yet to come

Hey Moonlights
I am back with another story
A different one.
You can say New story in the Area.
You will know the plot or a brief description in a few parts that will come.
Hope you like it
Do a vote and Comment
Thanks For Reading
Next Part will be uploaded after Twins will be finished.

Love You All
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Please show all of yours love and support.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 800