🌺 Chapter-10🌺

Yoongi came to his studio and went in. He saw Ji-eun sitting on the couch. As she saw him, she immediately stood up and looked at him.

"Yoongi please forgi--

"I forgive you. I was just mad when you said all that. I know you didn't meant it."  Yoongi said cutting her off and the next thing he knew was he was in a bone breaking hug.

He smiled a little and wrapped his arms around Ji-eun. He wouldn't lie, he missed her hugs very much from the past 3 days.

Ya, it's true that he is not a person who enjoys hugs and all. But some people are exceptions and she is one of them. Her hugs comfort him in his hard time and give him strengths.

After a minute they broke the hug.

"Thank you so much Yoongi. And I am again sorry. I will really think next time before speaking bullshits like that. I promise." Ji-eun said and Yoongi nodded his head. They both sat on the couch present there.

"Oh, I remember something. Since everything is sorted now, shall we like continue your schedules? You cancelled you every appointment and meetings." Ji-eun said looking at Yoongi.

He looked at her and nodded his head.

"Right. But, from tomorrow. You can tell the manager to tell the others about it." He said and Ji-eun nodded her head. She immediately called their manager and informed him about this.

After this since they both had nothing to talk about, they started working on music.

🌺🌺🌺

Jungkook looked at the paper in his hand which the guy with hay and mask(Yoongi) have him before he left.

"Why are you looking at it Kookie? Open it." Jimin said and Jungkook nodded his head. He opened the paper and saw something was written on it.

Hey boys,
I am sorry but I heard your conversation. And after hearing one of you, I got to know what mistake I was making. So, I wanted to thank you. Even if you don't know, you helped me a lot. I hope all of yours problem also get solved. And remember one thing.
It's true that everyone needs one chance. But, don't come in emotions that you forget about yourself. Think of yourself too.

Once again, Thank You

-Y

Jungkook read it loud. All four of them looked at each other with a confused expression.

"What was this about?" Taehyung asked looking a little confused. The rest shrugged their shoulders as they don't know tha answer too.

"But he worte something especially for you Hobi Hyung. Don't come in emotions and think of yourself. Not your parents who don't care about you." Jimin said and Jungkook and Taehyung nodded their heads in agreement.

"Why does the topic always comes to me. See, I know you care about me and I know what you want me to do. But I just can't. I am not that strong. And Whatever happens, Hyung told me that happines comes first. And my happiness is in my family." Hoseok said. Jimin and Jungkook both sighed knowing that they would recive this type of answer only from the elder. So, they decided not to drag the topic.

But, Taehyung was not going to be quiet. He can't just see his Hyung suffering. He, Jimin, Jungkook and Hoseok himself knows how much he is suffering. At school, At home and even in his heart. But what he or the rest do? Nothing.

"You know what Hyung. Sometimes, I think that they were right. They took a very good decision. Unlike you. You said you are not strong? People run away from their problems. But you live with them and then also you do nothing. Instead, you say they are your happiness!!? Then who are we? Who are Hyungs? You know Hyung, you are a Coward." Taehyung spatted angrily.  Hoseok, Jimin and Jungkook all looked at him with shocked eyes. None of them expected Taehyung to brust like this.

"Tae! What are you sa--

Jimin was cutted off when Hoseok started walking from their. He looked at the going figure and immediately shouted

"HOBI HYUNG!!!"

He shouted and ran behind him, but before he could reach near him Hoseok ran away from there. Jimin sighed knowing he can't catch him. He turned back and came to the rest two.

"Seriously Tae. Do you even know what you said to Hyung? You, me and Kookie very well know, what is he going through. And instead of helping him, you are blaming him. And calling a coward. Tae, if you, me or Kookie, anyone of us were in his place. We would have done the same. And we all know this. This doesn't make him a coward. He can't do anything regarding all this." Jimin said angrily looking at Taehyung who was looking down. He know that Jimin is right but whatever he said was also not a lie. Except the time, he called Hoseok a coward.

He slowly looke up and said

"I am sorry Jiminie. I was just angry. I didn't meant it when I called him Coward. Don't worry, I will talk with Hobi Hyung and apologize from him too." He said and Jimin nodded his head.

" I know you didn't meant it Tae. We have to be with him. So, that he don't feel alone. Ok?"
Jimin said and both Jungkook as well as Taehyung nodded their heads.

After this they all decided to go and find Hoseok. Well, they know where he will be. So, all three of them went there.

Hey Moonlights
Thanks for reading
Hope you like it
Please do a vote and a Comment
It means a lot to me.
Meet you all in the next chapter.
Till then
By By
👋👋

I love you all so much.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 1000