🌺Chapter-9🌺

"Namjoon, there is one problem." Nayeon said to Namjoon who was busy on his phone.

He looked up from the phone and looked at her.

"What happened now? It's only been 3 days since we resolved the Lee company's issue. Now, what problem do we have?" He asked as he closed his phone putting it on the table.

"It's not related to the Company but about your visit to Bighit." She said and now Namjoon's full attention was on her.

"What about that?" Namjoon asked.

Nayeon sighed and said "The Rapper with whom you were about to meet cancelled the meeting. Not only yours, but he also cancelled all his meetings as scheduled for the week."

"Suddenly? Did something happen?" Namjoon shooked

Nayeon shooked her head and said "I don't know. I just got a message from his colleague. I asked the same thing and a reply came that he cancelled all his meetings."

"Ok. I guess I will arrange it later. Thanks for informing me." He said and Nayeon nodded her head.

🌺🌺🌺

"Yoongi......please I am really sorry for that day. It's been 3 days since you are ignoring me. I am saying na,..... I am really very sorry. I shouldn't have said all that. I was just..... Annoyed. I am really sorry." Ji-eun said to Yoongi.

Yoongi just looked at her with a blank expression. He stood up and left the room.

He came outside and sat in his car driving off. Ji-eun saw him going. She wanted to go behind him but she know that he needed some time alone.

Here, after driving for 30 minutes, Yoongi came near a garden and parked his car.

He came out from his car and walked inside the garden

He came out from his car and walked inside the garden. (after putting a mask and a bucket hat)

He was roaming in the garden while thinking about Ji-eun's words and his past when he came across 4 boys

He was roaming in the garden while thinking about Ji-eun's words and his past when he came across 4 boys. They were standing there and talking. Yoongi could only see the face of two of them as the other two were back facing him.

He was about to go but stopped when he heard them talking.

"She again took your money? Hyung, why did you gave her?" One of them whom Yoongi thought was looking like a bunny said.

"It was my fault too Kookie. I didn't got good grades. And it was my Punishment." A bit who was back facing Yoongi said.

Hearing him, Yoongi don't know why but he wanted to stay there and hear their full talk.

Maybe he is just curious or something is stopping him from going from there.

He shrugged the thoughts off and sat there on a bench which was not that away from where he was standing. 

"Hyung, you are way too naive and innocent. Even after they treat you like this and never apologize for their behaviour, you live with them. I don't understand why?" A boy who was looking the smallest among them said.

Yoongi could tell that he and that boy were of same height but the boy looked a lot younger than him.

"Cause they are my parents. With whom I live. I don't care whatever they do to me. I can't just always take their words on my heart and get upset. Life is too short for all this. If I stared caring about all this, I will become alone one day. And I don't want that. And Anyways, they take care of me. I don't need their apology. Everyone make mistakes. Abd we should give a chance to everyone." The same boy whom Yoongi couldn't see said.

After hearing him, thoughts started coming in Yoongi's mind.

"Maybe he is right. Even if he is not saying to me, but Whatever he said is right. I guess I was too hard on Ji-eun. She was already saying that she is regretting all that and is apologising also. I guess I should forgive her. She is my best friend and the only person with whom I can share my problems. I don't want her to be away from me." Yoongi thought. He suddenly stood up and took out a pocket diary and a pen from his pocket. (He always keep it with him so, if he get any idea for songs he can right in that.)

He tore a page from the diary and worte something. After writing it, Yoongi stood up and adjusted his mask and Hat and walked near the boys.

They all stopped talking as they saw him approaching towards them.

"What happened sir? Do you need something?" The bunny looking boy asked.

Yoongi neither said anything nor looked at any of them. He gave the paper to the bunny boy and left from there.

He came out from the graden and sat in his car talking off his mask and Hat. He drove back to the company.

Hey Moonlights
Thanks for reading
Sorry for late update
You already know the reason.
And My brother is fine now.
Thanks for worrying about him too.
Hope you like this part.
Please do a vote and a Comment
It means a lot to me.
Meet you all in the next chapter.
Till then
By By
👋👋

I love you all so much.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 900