🌺 Chapter-16🌺

Hoseok's POV

Hoseok's POV

Ji-eun Noona was driving the car while talking with me. She is very sweet and kind. Apart from my friends and them.... She is the first person who is talking nicely and sweetly with me.

I saw her many times on my phone. I knew she was nice. But I never expected to meet her and her to be this nice.

When Kookie will know that I am going to live with her, she will surely freak out. Just thinking about his reaction made me giggle a little.

"You seems to be happy. What are you thinking?" Ji-eun Noona asked.

I came out from my thoughts and looked at her a little embarassed. I slowly said "Actually, I was thinking about Kookie's reaction when I will tell her that I met you".

She nodded her head and said "He is the same guy, who is my fan. Right?"

I nodded my head. "Yup. He is your fan since your pre debut. He loves your singing so much. When we had a function in our high school, he was chosen to sing. And he sang your song. And the whole school was surprised. Because everyone loves your song and his voice is also amazing. He have your posters pasted on your room. He admires you so much. You are like his role model."

"Wow. Daebak. I would love to meet him" she said. I looked at her with a surprised expression.

"Really?" I asked. She nodded her head like it was a normal thing.

"Yup. Anyways, let's go. We are here." She said. I nodded my head and we both came out from the car. She opened the back door and I took out my luggage.

I looked infront and saw a not so big but not so small house. It was perfect house for more than 8 people's.

Ji-eun Noona started walking and I followed her whole dragging my luggage. She opened the door and we both went inside.

We came inside the room which I assume is the living room. I saw two more beautiful and pretty girls sitting there and watching Kdrama on TV.

One of them looked at us and immediately stood up.

"You are back Ji-eun. Nayeon turn off the TV." One of them who stood up said. I guess she is the eldest among them as she called both of them by their names.

The another girl, turned off the TV and she also stood up.

"Hoseok. Come and sit." Ji-eun Noona said. I nodded.

"Ok Noona." I said.

And we both went and sat on the couch.

"Hey um.... Hoseok. I am Kim Nayeon. And she is my elder sister. Kim Jisso. We are Ji-eun's friends." She said. I nodded my head