🌺Chapter-13🌺

Thr three of them starred at each other like their saw a ghost or something

Thr three of them starred at each other like their saw a ghost or something. Their eyes never leaving each other.  While Nayeon, Jisso and Ji-eun stood there awkwardly not knowing what is happening.

"J-jin Hyung....... You here? In Seoul?" Yoongi said finally breaking the silence.

"I------ what are you two doing here?" Jin asked instead of answering. He don't know how to answer them.

Namjoon and Yoongi looked at each other and then Namjoon said

"And what the hell are you doing here? In Seoul?" Namjoon said looking at Yoongi who immediately looked away but as he looked away his eyes met with Jin's eyes.

"Shouldn't I ask you this Joon? What are you doing here?" Yoongi backfired and this time Namjoon looked away.

Again there was a silence between them. None of them said anything. After a minute, they looked at each other and were about to say something but stopped when they saw the other wanted to say something. Which led all three of them to stop from saying.

Jin took a deep breath and looked at Yoongi

"What are you doing here Yoongi? You should be in Daegu. Then why here?" He said. Yoongi looked at him and instead of answering he turned to Namjoon and said

"Why are you here Joon? Why aren't you in Daegu?" Yoongi said. Namjoon looked at with a little shocked eyes as how Yoongi doched Jin's question and asked him the same question.

"You asking me. Seriously Hyung's. You should ask yourself. You both care about why I am here? First tell me why you both are here?" Namjoon said a little an angrily. Nayeon immediately widened her eyes as she saw Namjoon was losing his patience.

She ran to him and holded his hand and said

"Namjoon calm down. You know your anger makes you out of control so better control it before." She said. Namjoon pulled his hand away from her and then said

"Then let it be. Let it go out of control today. Let them know how angry I am." He said. Jin looked at him little concerned now. He slowly came towards him and cupped Namjoon's face and said

"Is my baby angry from me now? " Namjoon nodded his head. Jin cooed at him and immediately took Namjoon in his embrace.

Namjoon, who was holding back from the time he saw Yoongi, finally broke down. He was crying by now and his cries can be heard by others also.

Jin was rubbing his back to calm him down. He looked at Yoongi who was already looking at him. He smiled and motioned Yoongi to come near him.

Yoongi went near him and Jin took him in his embrace as well making Yoongi break down into tears too.

Nayeon and Ji-eun were standing there with a shocked expression. They have saw their bestfriends sad and all. But crying? Hell No!

This is the first time, they saw them crying which was very shocking for them.

Jisso on the other hand was looking at Jin and
she was the only one who noticed that not only Namjoon and Yoongi but Jin was also crying.

They broke the hug after 5 minutes. Jin looked at Namjoon and Yoongi and cooed at home cute they both looked.

"I was angry with you. But you always know how to make my anger go away. Don't you Hyung?" Namjoon said a little pouting. Jin chuckled and nodded his head patting Namjoon's head like he was a little 5 year old kid.

"Um.....Jin. Are you all related to each other?"Jisso who was standing their silently suddenly asked.
Jin looked at her and said

"Oh. I forgot. You all were here too. Anyways, yes I am. We all are." Jin said and the rest two nodded their heads.

"Are you all childhood friends or something?" Ji-eun asked. Yoongi chuckled a little and said

"Ani. (No). Um..... Let's sit and then I will explain how do we know each other." Yoongi said. The rest nodded and they all sat on the couch present their.

"Ok, so. Ji-eun. Firstly let me tell you the thing you have been asking me for so long." Yoongi said. Ji-eun looked a little confused but then she suddenly widened her eyes and said

"Are you gonna tell me your full name?" She asked and Yoongi nodded his head.

"Yup. My full name is Kim Yoongi. I am the son of Mr. Kim Jong-dae and Mrs. Kim Hae-won." Yoongi said. Ji-eun widened her eyes. Not only her but Nayeon and Jisso too.

They were shocked.Why not? The names Yoongi mentioned just now, were not normal names. Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim, whom Yoongi mentioned as his parents, they were the 2nd richest businessman and businesswoman in Korea. Their company is the biggest Company after SYNH (Namjoon's Company). Before his company, their company was the most successful company in Korea.

"Don't joke around Yoongi. I thought you were serious for a second." Ji-eun said as she let out an awkward laugh.

"I am not joking Ji-eun. I am really their son." He said in a little serious tone and this was enough for Ji-eun to believe that he was telling the truth.

"B-but you.----"

"Namjoon. What is your full name?" Nayeon asked cutting off Ji-eun who was still in shock.

"Nayeon. My full name is Kim Namjoon. Also the son of Mr. And Mrs. Kim which made me Yoongi Hyung's younger brother." He said and now it was Nayeon's turn to be shock. Before she could say anything Jin said

"And since, Yoongs and Joon told, then I will go next. Jisso, My full name is Kim Seokjin. I am the Eldest son of Kim Jong-dae and Kim Hae-won and also Yoongi and Namjoon's eldest brother." Jin said. As the girls were not shocked enough, they surely were shocked right now.

🌺🌺🌺

Hey Moonlights How was it?Do a vote and Comment

Hey Moonlights
How was it?
Do a vote and Comment

Love you all so much
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 1200