🌺 Chapter-19🌺

Double Update Done ✅

Double Update Done

🌺🌺🌺

Flashback
10 Years Ago

"Seokjin!! What is this? Didn't I told you not to watch all this bullshits? Huh?"
Mrs. Kim or you can say as Jin's Mom scolded him. Jin who was watching an Actor award show, immediately turned off the television.

He stood up from the couch and stood in front of his Mother.

"Mom... I was just watchi--"

"Did I asked? Your Dad have already told you that you are not allowed to watch this all? When will you understand? This all is not gonna lead you anywhere. And what's the point anyways, when you have to take over your Dad's company." She said in an angry tone.

"Mom. I already told you multiple times, I am not interested in taking over Business. I don't want it---

Jin was cut off by a sharp sting pain on his cheek. That's when he realised his Mom slapped him.

He looked at her with one hand on his face.

"Say that one more time and I will make sure you get serious punishment. Go in your room and don't you dare to come outside till your Dad comes. And if I come in your room, and don't find you studying, then remember no one will be worse than me." She said in anger. Jin just nodded his head and stormed towards his room.

He came into his room and closed the room. Sliding against the door, Jin sat on the floor. Tears welled in his eyes.

He hugged his knees close to his chest and kept his head down

He hugged his knees close to his chest and kept his head down. Slowly little sobs were heard. He cried, hard thinking about everything that is happening in his life not knowing what is coming next.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

TASH

"sss....."

"I said, I didn't want a single sound from your mouth. Can't you understand at one time?" Mr. Kim said angrily and again placed a hit on Jin's hand. He closed his eyes tightly trying his best not to make any sound.