🌺6🌺

You know you all are weird

You know you all are weird. In the story, you start the Kill Author Squad and when I get sick or hurt you all care for me. The comments and messages you left for me, I am so thankful for that.

I am fine now. I mean the injured part still hurts but not very much. And that's why I am uploading this part.

It's short but I really hope you will like this one.

And again thanks for all those sweet messages you all left under my announcement. I felt so good reading them.

🌺🌺🌺

Just then the door opened and Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook came in with Ji-eun and Jisso.

Mr. Kim looked at them with a little confused face.

"What are you doing here?" He asked in a little shaking voice.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and they all went towards the others not giving a fuck to Mr. Kim.

"Mr. Kim, before we do any other thing, I wanted to ask you a question." Mr. Kim heard Jin saying. He turned to him. Jin was having a very cold and blank expression in his face.

"What do you want to ask me?" He asked.

"What did you gave birth to us? Aren't we all useless and disgrace to your family?" Yoongi said.

Mr. Kim stood their silently but then he said "You are still a disgrace to my family. Except for my son Namjoon. Look at you all. Seokjin, you left to become a actor? And what are you now? And what about you Yoongi? You wanted to become a fucking rapper. Look at yourself. And what to expect from this Hoseok. All he ever do is that fucking dancing. Only Namjoon made me proud. Even tho he left, he still made a whole new company and he became the top 1 business man. And why I gave birth to you? If I knew that you three are gonna be suck a disappointment, I would have killed you on the day you were born--

Mr. Kim was cut off by a hard punch that landed on his face. He looked at the person and it was

 He looked at the person and it was

Mr. Kim was in pure shock. "How dare to punch me, you ungrateful brat!!" Mr. Kim shouted. He was about to slap Taehyung when someone stopped him by holding his hand. He turned back to look who is it and was again shocked seeing Hoseok.

Hoseok yanked his hand and said "Don't try to lay your dirty and flithy hands on my friends. You beated me and I never said anything that doesn't mean I will keep quiet when you will try to harm my friends."

"And for your information Mr. Kim, I didn't build this company to make your proud. Or to give it to you. I made it for myself and for my brothers." Namjoon said to Mr. Kim.

"What are you saying Namjoon?"

"He is saying the truth Mr. Kim. If you don't know even the company is named after us brothers." Yoongi said and Namjoon, Jin and Hoseok nodded their heads.

"Huh? That can't be possible."

"It is possible Mr. Kim. SYNH. S for Seokjin Hyung, Y for Yoongi Hyung, N for Namjoon Hyung and H for Hoseok Hyung. The four brothers made this company. Not You." Ji-eun spoke for the first time. Mr. Kim looked at her.

"Why are you speaking in our family matters?" Mr. Kim said. Ji-eun rolled his eyes.

She said "Well, you see Mr. Kim, being the girlfriend of Yoongi, makes me a part of the family. And it also gave me the rights to speak."

She spoke and Mr. Kim was left in utter shock.

"I love your son so much and I thought that whoever will be my husband, I will love his family just like I love him. But after knowing you, I am sorry. Even the dust in my heels won't respect you." She said and Yoongi felt so proud of her right now.

"And I also don't want a cruel and heartless father in law. I am Ok with my boyfriend and his brothers." This time it was Nayeon who spoke. She went near Namjoon and stood behind him.

"Well, me and My sister never agreed on one thing but this time We will. All thanks to you Mr. Kim." Jisso said.

Mr. Kim looked at all of them in shock while they all had a smirk on their faces.

"You won't be able to do anything to me. You look like I care? No I don't. I will make all of your lives a living hell. You all will beg me to stop." Mr. Kim said angrily.

"Go on. None of us are afraid." Jin spoke.

"And ya, before making our life living hell, please look their." Jimin said pointing at somewhere. Mr. Kim looked their and was again shocked.

Hey Moonlights How was it?

Hey Moonlights
How was it?

Are you all used to be left in suspense by me?

Do a vote and Comment

Love you all so much
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 855