🌺 Chapter-17🌺

"W-what happened guys? Why are you both staring at each other like you saw a ghost?" Nayeon asked when she saw Hoseok and Namjoon having a very intense staring competition

As she said they both finally blinked.

"Joonie....baby What happened?" Jin asked. And Hoseok swore his heart ached when Jin called Namjoon as Baby.

But he composed himself.

"H-hyung..... He is... He is..... Hyung.. he..." Namjoon blabbered which was hard to understand.

"H-hyungss......." A small word left from Hoseok's mouth. Yoongi and Jin looked at him and saw his face was full of tears.

"Hoseok! What happened? Why are you crying?" Ji-eun asked concerned.

Jin and Yoongi turned their heads at Ji-eun with a shocked expression.

"Wait! Who is Hoseok here?" Jin asked.
Ji-eun pointed at Hoseok and said

"He is. Kim Hoseok." She said. Jin and Yoongi looked at Hoseok who was still crying.

"H-hobi?" Yoongi asked. Hoseok looked up and nodded his head. Jin and Yoongi widened their eyes.

But, Jin didn't wasted any second and immediately stood up. He went and sat near Hoseok and took him in his arms.

Hoseok let himself cry in his Hyung's embrace. He was crying like a small baby.

"I am sorry Hobi. Hyung is really sorry. Please forgive your Hyungie. I am so bad. I know you must be angry with me and you should be but please forgive Hyungie. Hyungie is really very sorry Hobi." Jin said between his sobs. He himself don't know when he started crying.

Hoseok broke the hug and looked at Jin. Jin's heart broke seeing Hoseok's crying face.
Hoseok wiped Jin's tears and said

"Don't be sorry Hyungie. Hobi is not sad. Hobi missed you and I.. I. I missed you so much Hyungie... I wanted to...." He couldn't comepleted cause he again started crying. Jin closed his eyes letting more tears fall. 

Yoongi who was still in shock stood up and went near them. He knelt down near the couch where Jin and Hoseok were sitting.

"Hobi..... Forgive me too. I broke our promise. Hyungie is sorry too. Hyungie is bad right? Hobi baby, if you want give us Punishment, but please don't cry. Please." Yoongi said. He was crying his heart out.

Ji-eun got another shock of her life today. Seeing Yoongi this weak.

Well, she, Nayeon and Jisso were damn confused. Seeing them like this. They saw Namjoon also standing up. He also went near them and sat on Hoseok's left side talking him in the hug.

"Hobi.......please don't cry. It hurts us to see you cry. Please." Namjoon said but Hoseok didn't stopped crying. He was really crying like a very small baby.

"Um.... I don't know what's going on. But, would you mind, if I try? I can try to stop him cry." Jisso said. Jin looked at her with glossy and puffed eyes. He nodded his head.

She came near them and said "Can you guys give us some space?" Jin nodded his head. He, Namjoon and Yoongi stood up and went to other couch and sat there. Namjoon sat near Jin and side hugged him and Jin was rubbing his back to calm him down.

Meanwhile, Jisso sat near Hoseok. She took him in her embrace and started rubbing his back.

"Hoseok....shh shh.....don't cry. You are a strong boy. Right? Don't cry. Shh...." She started said soothing words like this to him.

And The words were affecting him, as his cries started lowering and he also started to calm a bit. Jisso continued saying soothing words to him while comforting him.

After a whole of 10 more minutes, The cries as well the sobs stopped and instead cute little snores were heard. Jisso looked down in her hands and found Hoseok sleeping with a pout on his face while hugging her. 

She cooed at home cute he looked. She looked at the Kim brothers are saw that the three of them also calmed down in the mean time.

As Jin saw Jisso looking at them, he stood up and went near them. He saw Hoseok sleeping and a small smile came on his lips.

"Still the same." Jin mumbled.

"Maybe he is tired from crying. That's why he slept. We should take him to his room." Ji-eun suggested. Jin looked at her and nodded his head.

"I Will take him to our room." Jin said. Jisso nodded her head and allowed Jin to take Hoseok.

Jin bent down a little and slowly picked up Hoseok in bridal style. He took him to the biggest room if the house where He, Namjoon and Yoongi were staying.

He put him down on the bed and covered him with blankets.

"You grow up so much. And You are more handsome than I thought. Ofcourse you will be.  You are the dongsaeng of WWH." Jin said looking at Hoseok's sleeping figure. He went near and slowly peeked Hoseok's forehead. Hoseok's small pout turned into a small smile as soon as Jin kissed him.

Jin saw this and a small smile came on his lips too. After turning off the lights, he came outside kn the living room and sat between his brothers.

"He didn't woke up. Right?" Nayeon asked.

Namjoon shook his head and said "He will not. Hobi is a heavy sleeper."

"Um..... How do you guys know him? And his nickname too I gues.... And how does he know you?" Jisso said.

"And why did he and you all cried when you saw each other?" Ji-eun continued.

Jin, Namjoon and Yoongi looked at each other and then again at them. After 2 minutes of silence, Jin said "Hobi, or how you call him, Kim Hoseok is our youngest brother.  He is the makane of Kim family."

Jin said and Ji-eun, Jisso and Nayeon were surprised hearing this.

🌺🌺🌺

Hey Moonlights How was it?Do a vote and Comment

Hey Moonlights
How was it?
Do a vote and Comment

Love you all so much
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 1011