Chapter 18

Tyrese P.O.V

I heard my burner phone ring , I groaned while waking up and tried to reach for it but I couldn't feel it and then it stopped . " Hmmm" I heard and turned to see Jason shifting in my arms.I heard it rang again and I saw that it was on the table beside the bed so I reached over and took it up . Only three people had this phone number and that was Jamie, Kenny and my boss. They were given to us by my boss and they were used when discussing business. I looked at it to see that it was Jamie and I answered.

" Yo wassup" I answered. " Yhu need to come over soon because we have something to talk about" he said in a serious tone and I knew that something was wrong or was about to go wrong . " Ight imma have to bring home Jason first and then I hit yhu up " I told him and he said ok and hang up.

" Good morning" I heard a small voice say and I looked down to see Jason smiling at me." Good morning mama" I said, pecking his lip and rubbing his bump. Six mo months and my babies are here. "We soon have to get up because I have to bring you home and then go by Jamie and Kenny " I said and he nodded." When am I going to see you again? " he asked, playing with my fingers. "Imma come over tomorrow" I replied and he nodded. " Come one baby we have to get up now" I said, patting his butt and he blushed looking down . This boy so confusing this minute he a freak then next minute he why.

We got up and went to my bathroom and I took out an extra tooth brush and gave it to him. " We showering together" I asked and he nodded shyly and I just chuckled. I began to strip and I saw him staring and smirking at him and he quickly looked away. " Like what you see bae '' I asked, teasing him and he smiled nodding. " Come on let's get chu out these clothes" I said and helped him undress. I started to stare at his body and I saw him wrap his arm around himself .

" You're so beautiful baby " I said, wrapping my arms around and he looked up at me smiling. We went in the bath and he turned on the shower. He stood under it and I went behind and wrapped my hand around him and began to rub my stomach. "Ty something is poking me" he said and we looked down to see that I was on hard. I looked up at him with an innocent look and he gave me a done look. "Ma I can't control it, it's your fault for looking so sexy" I said and started to grind on him and I heard him moan out.

" Yhu like that" I whispered in his ear and he nodded. I felt him push back his butt on me and started to match my pace. " I want you" I whispered out and he hummed. " Can I put it in?"I asked and he nodded moaning. He leaned forward against the wall and I held my dick and started to rub it between his fold, his pussy was soaking wet. I slowly pushed in and I heard him moan out loud." Fuck" I groaned out feeling is heat around me,he was tight asf. I held his waist and started to thrust in him slowly. " Ah..ahh...agh" I heard him moan out and I started to speed up my pace. He put his hand behind him and tried to push me out but I grabbed it." Hmm...ty take out some" I heard him say . "Naw ma your going take all this" I said and started to fuck him harder.

"I'm cumming" I soon hear him moan out and then he begins to squirt and my dick slips out. I push back in to him and start to fuck him again and I felt my orgasms. " Fuckkk" I groaned, cumming deep inside him, then I pulled out. I quickly held him as he looked like he was about to falled. Heavy breathing could be heard as we tried to catch our breath. He then looked up at me smiling and I pecked his lips, " I love you" I said and he leaned up and kiss me again. " I love you too" he replied and I kissed his temple.

" Come let's shower now" I said and he nodded. We finished showering and then got out and went into my room, " Imma see if I can borrow some of my sister's clothes for yhu cause mine ain't gon fit " I said and he nodded sitting down on the bed. I got dressed and then went to Tiana's room.
" Can I borrow some of your clothes?" I asked and she turned around looking at me worriedly. I kept on forgetting that I had bruised all over. " Got in to fight but I'm ok now ,you gon give me the clothes" I asked and she nodded going to get the closet.

" Your girlfriend here" she asked , " boyfriend" I correct and she look at me shock
They didn't know about Jason I guess when they helped me set up the date they thought it was a girl. " You're gay" she asked, smiling, getting a little too excited ."Yes, " I replied, taking the clothes from her. "Does dad know? " she asked and nodded. "Did he have a problem?" she asked and I shook head no and she nodded smiling. "Only Tian doesn't know yet but he'll soon know" I said and leave to go back to Jason.

" Here are the clothes " I gave to him. She gave me some sweatpants and a sweatshirt, it fitted him perfectly and it showed off his bump, man he was just so beautiful." Let's go downstairs to get some breakfast and then get going" I said holding his hand and we went downstairs. " Good morning pops" I said as I reached downstairs and saw him putting the food on the table. " Good morning," I heard Jason say softly ." Good morning guys" I heard him reply then I saw Tiana and Tiana coming down the stairs.

"Who's this?" Tian asked, looking at Jason . "My boyfriend Jason " I replied and I saw him just stare at us for a while and then slowly nodded. "Omg you're so cute and your pregnant, I'm going to be a tt" Tiana said excitedly running over to Jason and hugging him, I saw him jump a little. " Girl get off him" I said pulling her off. " Sorry, I'm just excited" she apologized to him and he nodded giving her a small smile.

" He's trans?" I heard Tian ask and shook my head no. " He's intersex, a boy who was born with female genitals" I explained and I saw him look at Jason and then nodded. " Ok enough of questioning them , come and eat" pops said and we went to sit down. I made him a plate and then one for me and we ate , we soon finished and went back to my room to get his stuff." Ight y'all imma take him home now" I said to them coming back downstairs. Tiana waved bye while still looking excited and he returned it giving her a small smile. "Don't be a stranger kid and take care of yourself and my grandbabies" pops said smiling at him and he nodded and returned the smile. " Bye" I heard Tian say Jason gave him a small wave. We went outside and then and then went in the car.

" Your brother doesn't seem very fond of me," he said as I started the car. " He isn't really a people person, he likes to keep to himself" I explained and he nodded understanding. Thirty minutes later I reached his house and parked the car. " So I'll call you later ok and I'll come by tomorrow" I said and he nodded. I leaned over and kissed him and he started to kiss back. We were making out when I heard a knock on his window. We separated and turned to see his sister standing there. Thank God the car was tint so she could see what we were doing.

" I love you " I said, pecking his lips one more time. "I love you too" he said smiling and I hugged him . " I love you guys too"I said, rubbing his bump and I heard him chuckling. He opened the door and got out, I saw him hug his sister and I pulled down the window" Bye mama" I said and he waved at me giving me a big smile. I gave his sister a small wave but she just nodded at me and walked off, he soon followed her and they went inside. I was going to hit up Jamie and Kenny now.

I soon reached their house and went inside. "Yo where yhu guys at" I said and I saw them coming downstairs. I went to sit on the the couch and they soon join and I dap them up.
" So what's going on? " I asked and I saw their faces turn serious. " We heard that ole girl is going around and telling people you gay" he said and I immediately knew who he was talking about, bitch ass Latoya, she better not let me catch her. "Also those niggas we killed are opps and I heard in the streets that their people are planning to come down here for blood" he explained and I sign.

I never back from a war before you come for me and I'm ready for you,but now I have Jason and the babies so I was trying to avoid as much conflict as I could, I even stop dealing, but Jamie and Kenny said they would do it for me . " We just have to watch our backs in these streets and be prepare for anything" I said and he nodded. We chill for the rest of the day until I had to go home.

That's all for this chapter, thanks for reading 💜 . Also thanks for the votes and comments, I look hearing you guys feedback ☺️💜