Chapter 5

Tyrese P.O.V

It been three weeks since it happened and I couldn't get Jason out of my head. Since lately everyone keeps on asking if I was okay because I seem out of it but I couldn't tell them what's wrong.

Today I had some drops to make and then was going to hang with Kenny and Jamie. They are my brothas man I love them because they were the one who look out for me when I didn't have anything. I don't want to disappoint them by being gay....I just can't.

"Maaaaa!!" I heard Tiana screamed out downstairs , I ran out my room and down the stairs where I saw my mom unconscious on the floor with blood running from her mouth and nose .

"Ma wake up" I start panicking and shaking her. Dad and Tian wasn't home today, it was just us.

" We have to bring her to the hospital now , go and start my car " I shout at Tiana.

She ran outside while I lift ma up and ran out the house ,I lay her in the back seat and Tiana put her head in her lap . She was caressing her face while crying. I went in the car and began to drive , I took out my phone to call pops.

" Man what do you want " he said annoyed

" Ma fainted and their is blood running from her mouth " I hurriedly told him stumbled over my words , I heard him began shout but I couldn't make out what he was saying.

" Where are you now " I heard him say and I realize he was crying , my ma and pops love each other soulmates they can't live without each other.

"I'm on my way to the hospital in town , meet me there " I told , 10 minutes later I reached the hospital but I was supposed to reach in 20.

" Help ! someone please help" I scream as I reach, I hurriedly open the door to take out mother . I saw some nurses and a doctor ran out with a stretcher that I put her on. They rush inside and I ran behind.

" You can't pass this area, we will make sure she's okay " the doctor said and left. I drop to my knees and started to cry , I feel Tiana sitting on the ground with me and hugging me. She then pulled me up an we went to sit in the waiting area.
________________________________________

Jason P..O.V

I woke with a terrible headache and my eyes felt heavy , I turn to see my mom cuddle into my side. I gently shook her to wake her up so we could get ready, I was going to the hospital today to confirm if I was pregnant. Mom made an appointment for 11:00 and it was now 9:00.

" Good morning sweetie, how are you feeling?"mom asked. " I feel like I'm dying" I said weakly. She told me that I would be okay soon and we got up. She went to look about breakfast and I went to do my morning routine and get dressed .

I went downstairs where I saw mom and Candace talking, she quickly came over and hug me and tell me that everything was going to be ok so I guess mom told her what happened.

Candace was still going to work but mom wasn't because she was going to bring me to the doctor and spend the rest of the day home with me . I ate while mom went upstairs to do her morning routine and get dressed.

Candace later came down and kiss my temple and left for work. Mom soon came down shortly fully dressed and ready to go ,I then went to get my phone and we left . We began our journey to the hospital and reach 20 minutes before the appointment. We went to the reception to fill out the forms and then wait to be called.

"Jason Colton" I heard fifteen minutes later, my mom and I got up and follow the nurse, the nurse did some physical exam then told me the doctor was coming. Two months later he came in.

" Good morning I'm Dr Davis " he greeted with a smile .

" Good morning I'm Carmen and this is my son Jason. We came to today to confirm if he pregnant or not , he is intersex and he has be experiencing the pregnancy symptoms."my mom explain to him .

He told me low on my back on the bed and lift my shirt. He told me that the gel his going to be cold and he began to rub it on my belly ,I shivered a little as I felt it.

" When last did you engage in any sexual activity" he ask while moving a device across my abdomen while looking at the screen in from of us.

" About three weeks ago" I answered while looking at my mom nervously. She just gave me a small smile . He start to look at the screen with a expression I can't read.

" Is everything ok" I asked worriedly. He then turn to me with a big smile. " Congratulations your two weeks pregnant and your having twins " he said.

" Twins " I shouted out shocked. I can't even manage one baby now two . I started to tear up and my mom hug me quickly. What if I'm not a good parent to my babies.

" It's ok honey you have me , Candace and your friends to help you . Everything will be ok."she said comforting me . We thanked the doctor and he clean my belly then we left.

While passing the waiting room to leave the hospital I saw a familiar face . It was Tyrese, his eyes were red as I he was crying and he was surrounded by and older man and two teenager boy and girl. He turn and we made eye contact.

A panic look came over his face and he quickly look away . I looked away too and hurriedly walk out.

" Who was that " mom asked walking fast to catch up with me . I was afraid to tell her because that means I would also have to tell her about lying to her about the party.

" U-umm i-its t-the babies father" I said looking down . " We need to tell him about the babies Jason" mom said while turing to go back in the hospital. I quickly grabbed her hand to stop her.

"W-we can't , I said my voice cracking. " Why not " she said. "B-because h-he said it was all a mistake and I should not tell anyone about it " I said tearing up.

" We got drunk at the party and had unprotected sex and now we are here. I lied about what happened at the party, I'm so sorry mom" I rushed out crying . She wrap her arms around me and hug me tight . She whispered comforting words in my ears and rub my back .

" We are going to go home now and you are going the rest because we don't want to stress the babies out anymore" she said and we walk to the car . We got in and went home . On the way home we stop to get McDonald's become I was craving it . We got home I went to take a nap because I was exhausted.

See you guys in the next chapter .Love to hear feedbacks . Thank you 💜 Sorry for any grammatical or spelling issues

~Guys recently I have found out that you can't know that it's twin that earlier but I didn't know and made a mistake. If I change this chapter I would also have to change more so the story can add up, so please bare with this simple mistake.