Chapter 11

Tyrese P.O.V

It's been a week since mom has been buried and none of us where emotionally stable as yet. I could hear pops soft cries in his room at night, he tend to cry when the twins are asleep because he didn't want them to hear . He was tryna show a strong person in front of them but I knew it's all an act because I have been doing the same thing.

I have been talking to Jason through out the week and hearing his voice as been keeping me strong. We would video call and I would talk to him and the baby bump and would see the blush creeping up on his face and that would make me smile.

I was planning on telling my family and friends soon about him and babies , I wish mom was here to meet them I know she would have love them. She was a very kind and loving person I don't think that she would have had a negative reaction about us. I couldn't wait to be a father to my babies and I knew I was going to spoil them.

His next appointment would be in three days and I was going to go with him. I was excited to see what my babies look like. I went downstairs to see pops making breakfast and twins on their phones sitting at the table.

" Morning pops" I said and he turn round and nodded at me and faced was slightly swollen. He did not say anything else after that just continue making breakfast. It was first time he ever done that and I was starting to get worry . He usually answer us with a fake happy so we think that  he's ok but today he was just emotionless.

" He's been like that since this morning" Tiana said and Tian nodded. " Everything is going to be ok , we just have to try and give him his space." I said and they nodded. He sat the breakfast down on the table then walk towards the stairs. " You ain't gon eat too" I asked him as he began to walk up. " I'm not hungry" he said in a emotionless tone and continue to walk.

" Please pa just eat a little and then go" I said standing and walk to him . " I said I'm not fucking hungry I don't want anything to eat" he shouted at me and went up, I soon hear his room door slam shut. I turn around to see Tiana crying and Tian hugging her. I quickly went to hug her too , what just happened??

It's been a few hours since pops outburst and Tian had took Tiana out to cheer her up . I was going over Jamie and Kenny house now to smoke some blunt. I really needed a release rn. I arrived at there house five minutes later and ope the door and went on. They were playing ok the game while smoking.

" Wassup" I said walking over to them and dap them up then sit and took out a controller.
" Yo bro u doing good" Kenny asked and I just nodded. I took one of the  blunts they had make and began to smoke it . I wait until they finished their match and then I joined. Couple hours later I was high off my ass , we were just sitting there and laughing at nothing.

I then hear my phone began to ring and I realized it was Jason. " Hey shawty" I answer grinning "Hey" I heard him whisper softly while blushing. " You good" I asked and he nodded "I just want to see how you're doing "he said and I nodded " I'm doing better and hearing your voice is making me feel even better" I said smiling and saw him put down the phone and cover his face while blushing and I chuckle. " Your enjoying this aren't you" he said smiling at me and nodded still smiling.

We talk some more and then he said he was going to sleep because he felt tired and we exchange goodnight and he hang up. I turn to see Kenny knocked out and Jamie looking at me grinning. I swear I forget these niggas were here. " That's all you, he's pretty" he said grinning and I began to cheese. Wait he?? " You don't have a problem with it" I asked him and he just shook his head no. " Man you just have to do you , don't worry bout what nun a them people have to say " he said rolling another blunt and I just nodded smiling.

I was planning to go home now because it was getting late and the twins were probably back. "Ight bro am lifting up now " I said to Jamie dapping him up and he said goodbye. Kenny was still in his deep sleep. I went outside and locked the door. While I was walking home I saw a black tinted car driving slowly by , I put my hand on my gun just to be safe and keep on walking. It then quicky speed up and drive away. I had to let Jamie and Kenny know about it tomorrow.

As I near the house I heard shouting and thing breaking inside and began to ran and went inside. I saw dad shouting at Tian and Tiana while using a bat to break the glass table and even the tv screen was broken." What the fuck is going on" I shouted walking up to them. " He's drunk" Tiana said crying and Tian was standing in front of her so she wouldn't get hurt.

" Pops stop this shit ,your scaring the kids " I said slowly approaching him. " If it's isn't the fucking drug dealer, your mom died knowing that you were just a thug what a disappointed " he said coming towards me with the bat." You guys killed her, you took her away from me" he said and started screaming. He swing the bat and before I could stop it , it hit me in my shoulder and I fell. He then swing it again and it flew out of his hand and hit Tiana and she screamed out.  I saw Tian quickly tackled him and he fell down he got in top of him and started to punch him .

" Tian stop" I heard Tiana shouted out crying . I quickly tried to get up and take Tian off of him . I looked at him and his lip was busted and he was out cold. " Bro just calm down" I said trying to calm him down. Out of all of us Tian was the one with the most temper. He would hurt anyone who hurts his family especially Tiana because that's his twin.

I tried to lift pops with my good hand and lay him down on the couch. I saw Tian lifting Tiana and went upstairs with her. I just sat beside pops in the couch and began to cry. Why ma why did you have to go.

After a couple minutes I went upstairs to my bedroom and went to the bathroom. I slowly took off my shirt while wincing and look at my shoulder. A red and purplish bruise was starting to form and it was hurting. I look in my draw to see a pain relief cream that I use when I get in to fights and rub it on it. I then did my night routine and went to lay down. I started to think about everything that's as happen and also about Jason and the babies and with them in my thoughts I slowly fell asleep hoping tomorrow gon be better.

Sorry for any grammatical or spelling mistake. I think this chapter could have been better. Thanks for reading 💜

~your author shena