Chapter 4

Jason P.O.V

Twenty minutes later we reached my home. During the ride Vinny did not ask me anything because he saw I wasn't in the mood but I know when I'm home every one is going to question me.

I got out the car and mom and Candace ran over to me and basically jump on me .

" Where were you , why didn't you call us to let us know if you were ok" she said angrily with tears in her eye . I started to tear up too because I had them thinking I was hurt or even dead.

" I'm sorry mom , I wasn't feeling good so I ended up falling asleep in one of the rooms u the house" I lied I wasn't going to tell them about what happen at the party ,I wanted to forget about it all.

" It won't happen again I promise" I said she hug me told it was ok she was just worried .

We went inside and I saw Sierra and Vinny on the couch .

" Let's go to my room " I told them and they follow. We went in and went to sit on the bed. They both hug me and we all sat down we hugfor a while before we separated.

" We were so worried something happened to you what happen at the party" Sierra ask ina sad tone.

" I'm think I drank too much and I crash in one of the bedrooms " I lied Vinny look at like he was trying to figure out if it was the truth . I know he know that it wasn't the truth but he did not say anything.

I think Sierra bought it because she hug me and told me to not let it happen again .We all talk some more then they went home. I went to take a shower and then took a nap .

Tyrese P.O.V

I can't believe I had sex with a boy ,well not really a boy but fuck . I'm not gay when you live in these kind of neighborhood gay is the last things you want to be .

People around these part are very homophobic. I'm not gay but he's been on my mind since I left him.

He is one of the prettiest boy I ever seen and that body damn now I'm hard . Even if I want to pursue something with him it could never happen .

The look in his eyes when I grip his faces broke my heart , I didn't want the threaten him but I had I didn't want that to get out. I don't want my family and friends to hate me for being a fag.

I wanted to forget about last night but it wasn't leaving my head. I continue to walk as I made my way over Jamie and Kenney house. I use the key they gave me to open the door and go inside.

" Wassup gang" I greeted, when I saw them coming down the stairs.

" Yow where were you last night man , we were searching all over for you" Kenny said as the dap me up .

" Got some good ass pussy last night from this shawty " I said cheesing .I would never reveal to them that it was a boy ever.

" That's what happened, was she that good got you cheesing and shit " Jamie said rapping me up .

" Best ever " I reply , we continue to joke around and play some game whlie smoking some blunt . Couple hours later I was high asf . I told the boys that I was going home then I a left .

When I arrived home I saw my mom cooking diner and my pops was watching sport on the TV.

" Hey mama " I said hugging her from behind.

" Boy get your ass off me smelling like you just done bathe in weed " she curse pushing me off .

"What did I tell you about that shit " she said with her hand on her hips . Man she always tripping over everythings .

'Damn ma chill out it isn't even that bad " I said going to living room where pops was .

" Hey old man ' I said and he gave me his side eyes letting me know I was bothering him .

" Boy get your ass out here don't you see me watching the Tv " he said and I chuckle ,this man and his sports can't go between them .

I went upstairs to shower and then went back down stairs to eat . After eating I went to talk with my brother and sister then went back to my room and went to bed .
________________________________________

Three weeks later

Omniscient

Jason woke up to get ready for school when a wave of nausea hits him . He hurriedly got up and sprint to the bathroom, he lift the lid and began to throw up . He felt as if he was dying , tears began to stream down his face as he empty his stomach. His mom heard the commotions and came in the bathroom.

" What wrong " she ask him worriedly as she rub back his back. She help him up and led him to the sink where he was brush his teeth take the awful taste out.

" I don't know I just woke up an felt the urge to puke " He said as he wash his face . His face looks swollen and his body bloated.He was also having terrible stomach pain.

His mom told him not to go to school today and get some rest. She made some soup and gave him because he was puking everything else up .

The following week nothing changes, he had stomachache, headache weird craving and he also took note that he missed his period. He started to worried because all those were sign of pregnancy.

He know that his condition makes him able to get pregnant. What if I'm pregnant he thought to him self, he starting to have a mentally breakdown worry about having baby at such a young age and how him mother would react .

He don't think his baby would even have a father based on how Tyrese reacts . He forget that they had unprotected sex that night at the party.

He waited until his mom came from work to talk her. It was 9 pm when his mother return home and he went downstairs to talk to her ,he was so nervous to the point he was shaking.

" Honey what's wrong" his mom ask as she saw his state. He began to sob and she wrap her arms around him.

" I'm sorry mom I didn't mean for it to happen , I'm sorry " he cried thinking he disappointed is mom.

" What happened Jason ,talk to me baby" she said softly which rubbing his back to calm him down .

" I-I think I'm p-pregnant , I'm s-sorry for d-disappointing you " he stuttered and began to cry again not looking at her.

" Oh baby come here, you could never disappoint me " she said as she comforted him . She was not disappoint in her son at all . Now they would try to get through it together.

" Tomorrow we'll go to the hospital to check then we will take it from there" she whispered in his ears as she comforted him .

She brought him to her bedroom where she laid with him till he fell asleep . She kiss his forehead and cover him before turn off the light , she then went to shower , get ready for bed then came back and laid with him . She soon fell asleep.