Chapter 16

Tyrese P.O.V

I heard him grasp as he took off the blindfold, " Omg this is so beautiful" he shouted out , turning to look at me and his eyes began to get teary. He then jumped in my arm and I quickly caught him. " Mama yhu have to be careful" I said and I felt him sniffle in my neck. I then carefully put him down and he held my hands. " It's just that it is so beautiful and then the hormones are making me emotional, " he said, crying while laughing at the same time. " Thank you so much I love it" he said, tipping on his toes to kiss my lips. " You're welcome mamas," I said, returning the kiss.

 " You're welcome mamas," I said, returning the kiss

( It looks something like this)

"Com let's sit cause am starving" I said, helping him to sit down . His bump has been growing bigger so it has started to get hard for him to do certain stuff, it actually growing bigger than normal.I sat down behind him and he rested back against my chest while I gently rub his small bump. "When did you set this up?" he asked, taking up a slice of pizza. " I got my brother and sister to help me set it up before I came for you,they left when we were driving in '' I explained and he nodded.

Thirty minutes later we were full and packed up the food that was left. We decided to go down the beach and chill a little. I chose this place because I knew people didn't really come here so we had it to ourselves for the rest of the night. I sat in the sand while he went to play in the water and I just watched him smiling at how happy he was.

I started to get nervous when I remembered what I had to do next. Here we go, " Umm mama lemme talk to you real quick" I called him and he started to walk over to me , he was so cute. " Is something wrong?" he asked standing in front of me and I grabbed his hand and shook my head telling him no. " So yhu know we have been talking for some time now and I can't help but fall for you more each day, and I wanna make it official so, Jason will yhu be my boyfriend? '' I asked nervously and I saw his eyes begin to water. "Yes I will be your boyfriend" he said smiling , sitting in my lap and wrapping his arms around .I hugged him back and put my head in his neck and started to leave soft kisses.

We pulled apart and I pecked his lips then wiped his tears. "Today was the best day ever" he said, caressing my face and smiling. " I was wondering if you wanna spend the night at my place tonight because my pops has been wanting to meet you" I asked him and he nodded. " You told him about me" he asked , " no someone outed me and he heard it in the neighborhood" I explained. " What, why would someone do that?" he said, starting to look pissed off. " It's ok baby, I ain't worried about that, my ficus now is just you and the babies" I said and nodded still looking sad.

I haven't found out who was telling people about me being gay as yet but when I catch them , it's on. " Come on mama smile for me, we don't have to let them ruin our night" I said, kissing his forehead and a small smile formed on his face. " There we go," I said, chuckling. We sat there in each other's arms until he started to get tired so we packed up and went back to the car. I took the stuff from him and put it in the trunk of the car and then opened the door for him and he went inside, I then go over to my side and went inside and started the car.

I began to drive to my house and we reached half an hour later. " This is me," I said, parking my car in front of the house. "Imma get your door bae" I said coming out and jogging around to his side. I saw some niggas sitting on the other side of the road calling me but I just ignored them and opened his door. He got out and I held his hand and began to walk to the house." So yhu a fag now Gibson" I heard behind me and turned around." Tf yhu just say" I said letting go of Jason hand and about to approach them when I felt him grabbed my hands back and I stopped .

" Yhu a sissy now" said a dark skinned boy . " Nigga why don't yhu come over here and say it" I said pulling out ma gun. " Tyrese please stop, '' I heard Jason say, trying to pull me back . ''Yea listen to your bitch , faggot ass nigga" another one said and that was it ." Did yhu just call him out his name" I said, pulling away from Jason and going over to them. The dark skinned one got up and walked up to me and I used the gun to hit him I'm the face and he screamed out and fell. Another one runned up and tackled me to the ground and the gun fell out of my hand. I quickly switched our position and started to punch him when I felt someone kicked me on my back. I turned to see one more and it was me against these three niggas.

I could hear Jason screaming out for help while I was trying to fight them off. They got in some good punches but I wasn't backing down . I soon knocked one unconscious but the other two weren't going down. I felt one grab my arms while the other started to kick me in the stomach . I could see Jason running towards me. "Get off him" I heard him say and slapped the one that was holding my hand in his face but he pushed him off and I saw him fall while holding his stomach. " Jay"  I screamed out but he was just groaning out in pain rubbing his bump.

I then heard a gun go off and the two niggas fell down . I looked up to see Kenny and Jamie with their guns.  "Yow you good" Jamie ran over to help me up and I pushed him off and ran over to Jason. " Mama…Jason..." I said tapping his face but he was unconscious, I felt something wet on my hands and I looked down to see blood coated his pants.

" No , fuck no not my babies" I cried out and I could feel tears starting to falled down my face. " We have to get him to the hospital now " I said, lifting in and turning to Jamie and Kenny. "Yo mah keys are in mah back pocket, take them out now" I shouted and Jamie quickly took them out and went to start the car. Kenny quickly opened the back door and I went inside with Jason in my arms and he shut it and went in the passenger seat.

Jamie drove off and I was just praying and crying that they were ok. Fifteen minutes later he pulled up in front of the hospital and they hurriedly got out, Kenny opened the door and got out and ran in the hospital with him in my arms. " Please someone help, he fell down and now he's unconscious. He's bleeding and he's almost 4 months pregnant " I rushed out and I saw a nurse pull out a stretcher and I lay him on it.

"Please save them" I said, grabbing her hands and pleading to her. " We'll do our best sir " she said, pulling away her hand and they pushed him away . Another nurse then walked up to me , "sir you need to be look at too , your bleeding badly" she said . Fuck I forget that I was also hurt. I know my face was bruised up and my stomach also but I wasn't worried about that now. "Am good" I replied, " but sir" she continue ."Am fucking good just get out of my face" I shouted and she flinched and hurriedly walk away.

"Fuck" I shout out punching the wall and felt someone grabbed me. " Come on man, they are going to help them," Jamie said, pulling me to sit down. I just held down my head and began to sob. " I can't lose them " I said turning to Jamie" I know bro , the doctors are doing their best we just have to wait and see what happens" he said patting my back and I just nodded looking down.

One hour later

It's been an hour since they have been brought in and no one has come out since. I began to bounce my feet up and down, getting aggravated. " When am I going to fucking hear something bout them " I shouted out standing up angrily. " Listen man, just calm down," Kenny said, trying to touch me . "Don't tell me to fucking calm down , I want my babies" I snapped at him.

" Sir I'm going to have to ask you to leave if you're going to be behaving that way in the hospital"said a security guard walking towards me. "I ain't leaving shit" I said and saw him take a hold of his baton. " Listen man he is just going through something , we'll get him calm" Jamie got up standing in front of me . " Deal with it or all of you are out" he said walking away ." Pussy ass nigga must think am afraid of him" I said and Jamie turned around pushing me back to the seat.

" Calmed the fuck down man , we know what your going through but if you get kicked out you ain't gon be here for them ".he said and I just ignored him but I knew he what he was saying was right.

Twenty minutes later

" Family of Jason Colton" I heard and stood up quickly. " How is he , are the babies ok?" I rushed out . "Mr. Colton is currently stable but one of the babies………
When I heard that I just blocked out everything else she said and just stood there in shock.

That's all for this chapter, thanks for reading 💜

~shena