Chapter 15

Omniscient

"W-what" Tyrese stuttered out. "Is it true?" Tyrone asked him, looking him in the eye and he just looked away. Tyrese felt himself getting teary because he knew that he disappointed his father, he already lost his mom and he didn't want to lose his dad too.

" Am sorry for d-disappointing you pops" he said and his voice cracked while tears began to fall from his eyes. " Come here son" Tyrone said, patting the space beside him and Tyrese went to sit. "I'm not disappointed and I know your momma isn't either. I just wish you would have come and told me sooner instead of me hearing people talking bad about you in the streets and calling you out yhu name" 

" I wanted to tell you sooner but I was afraid of your reaction so I kept it to myself" Tyrese explained and Tyrone nodded understanding. " So tell me about him," Tyrone said and he chuckled while wiping his tears. Tyrese took out his phone and pulled up a pic that he took of Jason sleeping earlier and showed his pops.

" Oh he's a pretty one " Tyrone said and Tyrese laughed out loud. " His name's Jason , he's 17 about to turn 18 and he's from the other neighborhood" he said and his pops nodded his head. "Umm he's also pregnant " Tyrese whispers out and his father looks at him in shock . " You knock up some one child boy" Tyrone said, hitting him in his head. " Damn pops we were drunk" he said getting up while rubbing his head. * Is he trans? " Tyrone asked curiously," no he's intersex he was born with female genitals" he explains and Tyrone nodded. 

" I wanna meet him," Tyrone said, " I'm planning to take him out tomorrow , I'll ask him if he wants to spend the night here " he said and Tyrone nodded. They talked some more and then went to bed. 

____________________________________

Jason's P.O.V

I just woke up and I began to feel nausea.I hurriedly got up and went to puke my guts out, my eyes began to get teary because my stomach began to hurt . I then got up but quickly kneel back down when I felt more puke coming up. I sat there for a while until I regained my energy, I soon got up and went to do my morning routine. 

I went back to my room to grab my phone and saw that it was 10 am. I texted Vinny and Sierra and asked if they could come over and they said ok. As I was about to put down my phone I heard it began to ring and I saw that it was Tyrese calling and I answered. " Good morning mama" he said smiling in the Camera,"Hey" I said weakly. " What's wrong with chu?" he asked worriedly while sitting up. " It's morning sickness" I said laying down. " You want me to come over?" he asked and I shook my head. " It's ok I'll see you tonight" I said and he nodded. We talked for a couple hours until I heard Vinny and Sierra's voice. 

" My friends are here so I'm going to go now " I said and he said goodbye and I hung up.

" Hey boo" I heard Vinny said opening the door and walking in with Sierra behind him

 " Hey baby j " she greeted. " Hey guys, I greeted them and got up to hug them. We broke apart and sat on the bed. " How are you doing?" Vinny asked " I'm feeling better now although the morning sickness was killing me" I said and he rubbed my back. 

" So what did you want to tell us?" Sierra asked and I began to blush remembering what happened with Tyrese. I was definitely going to leave those sexual acts out

 " Oh I need to know what got you blushing like that" Vinny said, getting excited. " We kissed and he asked me out on a date y'all ain't getting no more than that" I said and they began to pout. " Why did you guys have sex" asked Sierra." No but it was close" I said and Vinny started to scream . " Is it big "he asked , " I'm not discussing my babies father and probably future boyfriend dick size with you," I said, chuckling.