Chapter 3

Omniscient

Jason and Tyrese has being staring at each other for what felt like hours . Tyrese began to walk over to Jason and Jason start to become nervous.

"Hey shawty wassup" Tyrese said eyeing Jason up and down while biting his lips .

" Hey " Jason reply shy . He knew that his face was getting red from blushing.

" What's your name beautiful" Tyrese ask smiling while staring at Jason hard.

" Jason" he whispered under is breath

" Well I'm Tyrese" Tyrese said .

" Came over here tryna get to know who this beautiful person is , wanna get some more drink and talk. ", Jason nodded but then said he is going to tell his friends where he's going .

They told him be safe and he left with Tyrese.

They went to drink and talk and get to know each other better. Hour and half later both boys were drunk and started to feel on each other.

Tyrese dragged them both upstairs into a bedroom were the began to make out .

He push Jason on the bed and and got on top of him, he then start to suck on is neck and leave hickeys. " I want you daddy" Jason moan out breathing heavily.

" You want ma dick inside you " Tyrese ask as he began to strip them when he became shock by what he saw. Jason pussy was socking wet.

" He is trans" Tyrese thought to himself, Jason saw the shock look alon Tyrese face and stop.

" I'm intersex" he said,  "We can stop if your weirded out by it", he said sadly, but no Jason pussy look so pink and pretty and Tyrese could not resist, he hurriedly shook his head no and then push is mouth between Jason's fold and began to suck.

" Yes daddy oh fuck " Jason curse he was on the edge ,Tyrese was not stopping ,he was tongue fucking him until he feel him squirting on his face.

He then pull his face away and started to finger Jason with two fingers speeding up more. Jason began to shake because of the overstimulation.

"Ready for daddy's dick "Tyrese ask has he pull out his finger and hold his dick and start to slap Jason fold with is it
Jason nod and he slowly began to push in.

" Oh fuck your so big daddy"Jason moaned

" Fuck this is the tightest pussy ever" Tyrese said while moaning loud .

Jason inside was so warm and tight it could send Tyrese over the edge any moment
now .

Tyrese began to thrust slowly trying to get Jason to get use to the feeling but he could not control him self, he began to thrust faster and faster and  both of them were a moaning mess .

They began to kiss and then Tyrese dribble some spit out his mouth into Jason owns where he swallowed it .

"Oh you a freak " Tyrese said while thrusting harder.

" Mmmmmmm" Jason moan out , he was so lost in pleasure. It feels like Tyrese was rearranging his guts.

Tyrese then began to feel his orgasm. Jason them moan while squirting all over Tyrese dick.

" Yes baby squirt on daddy's dick ,just like that this my pussy(sir y'all just met)" Tyrese said as he began to go faster and then cum hard inside Jason.

" Fuck fuck shit " he moaning while releasing, this was the best orgasm. he ever had. They both were exhausted and fell asleep.
________________________________________
Jason P.O.V

I woke up with a bad headache and feeling sore in my coochie.

"Fuck what happen last night" I said while groaning. I felt a strong grip around my waist.

"Shit did I have sex with someone" I said trying to unwrapped their arm from around me .

I then turn to look and see , what was his name again Ty- Tyrese's then last night event start to run through my head. Shit I had sex with someone I just met .

I hurriedly got up and  start to search for my phone and clothing when I found them on the ground. I took up my phone and saw lots of missed calls and text messages from my mom, Candace and my friends. Shit I was fucking dead.

I started to get dress when I heard shuffling behind me ,I turn to see Tyrese looking at me with a confuse expression.

" What happened"he said in a rough voice , fuck was he fine ,guys this man was fine as fuck he could get it again.

"We had s-sex" I said nervously while finish getting dress.

" Fuck no that was a mistake, I ain't gay" he said getting up quickly and looking for his clothes .

Did he really just said that shit , he was the fucking one that approached me.  He then began to get dress and then walk over where I was standing.

" Don't chu you ever tell anyone about what happen or I'll fuck you up" he said grabbing my jaw and getting in my face .

" You're hurting me" I whimper out , he push away my face and walk out of the room.
I began to feel tears falling and I called Vinny .

"Jay where the fuck are you " he shout in the phone, he sounded so worried. I felt like shit for making them worried while I was here getting fuck by a asshole.

" I'm still at the house where the party is, can you come get me " I said trying to stop my self from crying .

I went downstairs and outside the house where I was getting strange look from the people around. I just stood by my self minding my business until I hear a voice from behind.

" Your are one of those rich bitches aren't you , what brought you around here" he said walking up to me . I ignore him and then I saw Vinny car, I quickly walk towards the car and hurried in when it stop.

" Are you ok ? Are you hurt anywhere" he ask worriedly , yes my coochie son of bitch had a big ass dick tho .

"No I'm ok" I replied simple and rest mi head against the window

"Bye sweetheart" I hear the man said with a chuckle.

" What was that about" Vinny asked,  I just told him to hurry and drive because I wanted to get out of there. I mentally prepare my self to get bombarded with questions at home.