Chapter 19

Jason's P.O.V

I went inside with Candace and saw mom sitting on the couch. She saw me and quickly got and ran over to me." Oh my baby" she said, kissing my forehead and hugging me. "Are you ok?" she asked, checking over my body. " I'm fine mom" I said holding her hand and she pulled me over to the couch and we sat down. "You said you were going to tell me what happened " she said and I signed  remembering all that took place.

" So after my date with Tyrese we decided to go over to his house because his dad wanted to meet and I was planning to stay the night. We got to his house and there were these guys making homophobic comments towards me ,one of them called me bitch and Tyrese got angry. A fight broke out between him and three of the guys. I was trying to help him but one of them pushed me down and I fell. I thought I was going to lose my babies so I started to panic and I went unconscious. When I woke up I was in the hospital and I thought I lost the babies but they are ok" I explained , " oh baby, I'm just glad you're ok. Is Tyrese ok":she asked." He was beaten up pretty badly but he said he is ok, at least that's what he told me" I said and she nodded.

" That boy is bad company , I don't know why mom allowed you to be with him and he could have made you and the babies die " Candace said angrily. "It wasn't his fault , he was just defending me" I said, turning to her . How could she say something like that? " I don't care , I don't want you to be around him anymore" she shouted. " You can't stop me from talking to him, " I shouted back at her standing up. " Hey stop you guys, what is causing all of this '' she said standing up and looking at Candace.

" Mom he's literally dating a thug, a literal criminal , how are you ok with that?" she screamed. " He's not a thug and even if he was I'm still not going to leave him. I love him and he loves me." I screamed and she looked at me as if I was dumb. " You don't even know what love is, you're a child" she said " Just stop ,both of you," mom said ." Jason go to your room" she said, turning to me ." But mom, she started it ." I know but just go ok , you should not be stressing right now " she said and I nodded. " You too are unbelievable" Candace said and walked to the door opening it. " Candace" mom shouted but she just went out and slammed the door .

I saw mom sit back down and hold her head in her hand." I'm sorry mom" I said, rubbing her back. "It's ok honey, just go to your room and get some rest" she said and hugged me. I hug her back and then get up and go upstairs. "What's Candace's problem" I thought on my way up? I went into my room and then closed the door . I went to lay down and then stretched to take out my second phone out of my dresser drawer because I lost the other one last night. I was going to make a group call with Vinny and Sierra.

Conversation

Jason: Heyyy guys

Vinny: Heyyy boo

Sierra: Hey baby J

Jason: How are you guys

Sierra: I'm good

Vinny: yes same

Vinny: so how was the date * he said excited*

Jason: It was the best date ever, we had a beach date/picnic.

Vinny: ohh romantic

Sierra: Anything else, we need more detail hun.

Jason: He asked me to be his boyfriend * I said blushing*

Vinny: What did you say?!

Jason: I said yes* I replied smiling*

Sierra: omg, I'm so happy for you

Vinny: me too, now you have to set us up with his friends don't you leave us on the single boat

Jason: I'll try* I said laughing*