Chapter 22

Tyrese P.O.V

"What" Jason answered and his tone could tell that he was pissed off. " Hey baby I'm sorry for not calling sooner , my phone died and I got home not too long ago and plugged it in. " You got me here worrying Ty , I thought something happened to you because you rushed out without telling me what was wrong" he said worriedly. " Baby I'm ok I just had to take care of something " I said and I heard him hum. " So how are you just coming in?" he asked curiously. I was trying to find to tell him what happened but not giving too much information and making him start to worry.

"It's just that Kenny got hurt and I had to leave to check on him" I said , " is he ok" he asked worriedly. " Yeah, he 's doing good now," I said and he said ok. " So are you ok , what did you do after I left today?" I asked him. " Umm I talked to Vinny and Sierra and I told them about the gender reveal and they agreed to it . Also they are crushing over Kenny and Jamie badly, you need to hook my friends up" he said and I chuckle. " So what's your sister's deal , today when I was leaving she was giving me some dirty looks.                                        

" I asked ," I honestly don't know what her problem is , today she pushed m- u-umm she is just in one of her moods" I heard him say , what was he about to say cause if it's what I think that bitch is dead.

" What were yhu going to say before yhu stop Jason and don't try to lie? '' I gritted out. " It's nothing Ty, I'm ok" he said, chuckling nervously. " I'm not playing rn Jason '' I gritted out. "Ok..ok so I went downstairs to get some pickles and ice cream because I was craving it and when I went down stairs and I ignored her but she decided she wanted to pick up an argument and she said a lot of hurtful stuff. I was both pissed off and hurt so I decided to go back up to the toy room but she blocked my way .I told her move but she didn't move, she pushed me and I almost fell." He explained and I could hear the hurt in his voice.

These bitches really are testing me first latoya now his sister. "Wait till I catch her ass imma fuck her up " I said get angry, what if my baby did fall bro and that could hurt him and the babies. " Ty just calm down and forget about her," he said softly . " I ain't forgetting shit she pushed you while you're pregnant, who does that" I said still heated. Since I have been quite in these streets bitches be tryna play with me , just wait I catch them both her and Latoya bitch ass.

" Baby please" he said in a soft tone, he knew what he was doing , he knew that was gonna calm me." Ight baby I'll do it for you"I said lying ,they ass still gon get it." Are you coming over tomorrow? " he asked and I remembered what I wanted to talk about mainly and became nervous . " So ma I gotta tell you about something" I said, " what is it?"  he asked. " So I can't come see you for a while, " I said nervously, waiting for his response. "What do you mean by that Tyrese" he said , " it's just that am tryna to take care of something rn and I'm not gonna be able to come over" I replied, " what are you taking care of that is going to result in me not seeing you for a while" he asked getting pissed." Ma don't worry about it imma still call to check up, we can face time" I said trying to get him to calm down .

" But I want to see you in the person and the babies like when your around" he said sadly, " I wanna see you too baby but I can't ,I'm gonna try to finish it soon mama, I promise " I said , " Whatever Tyrese " he said and I heard the phone hang up . Fuck!! I tried to call him back but it went straight to voicemail. I tried a couple more times and still nothing. I'm just going to give him his space till he calms down, I'll try him again when I wake up. With him in my thoughts I slowly fell asleep.
__________________________________

I woke up to see Jamie putting on his shoes. " Where are you going man?" I asked and he looked up at me . "Gonna see Kenny, you coming" he asked and I looked at my phone to see that it was 11 am. " Go ahead imma meet you there after, I got to talk to my pop's " I said and he nodded and left the room . I decided to FaceTime Jason so I did ,after a couple of rings it answered and I saw only his forehead in the camera. " I'm sorry for hanging up Ty, I just wanted to see you in person and I can't so I got frustrated. I love to be around you" he replied and he sounded as if he was crying, "Were yhu crying baby" I asked but I didn't hear a reply so that answered my question. " Ma it's ok , I'm not mad about it and stop crying and stressing that it's not good for the babies. I love to be around yhu too " I said.

" I can't because the pregnancy hormones are making me more emotional, '' he said bursting out in tears. " Hey…hey baby it's ok , just calm down" I said trying to comfort him. He soon stopped and began to sniffle. "I'm ok now" he said softly and I chuckled. He was just so cute man, I then heard him chuckle with me. " Want me to order you some food and get it delivered to you" I asked and he said yes, so I did it. " Baby I have to go now but imma call you when I get back home ok " I said ," ok Ty-Ty , I love you" he said, " I love you too mama" I said and soon hung up.

I got up and went to my bathroom to shower and then get dressed. I went downstairs and saw dad, Tiana and Tian sitting on the couch watching a movie.

"Morning pops, morning gremlins" I said and chuckled at Tian and Tiana's reaction. " Morning son, are you going to the hospital today?" he asked. " Yea just wanted to talk to you guys about something first" I said and they paused the movie. " What's wrong? " Tian asked worriedly. "So the fight I got into other day ,some niggas got kill and they people coming down here out for blood. They want me, Kenny and Jamie in particular, they were the one who shot Kenny last night. If they can't catch us going for family, I want you guys to move you guys from here before they come back" I explained and I said pops shook his head.

"This is what yhu mama always talking about, now you got niggas out to kill you and us . Did you forget that you have kids that will be born soon and you are still in these streets" he said angrily. " I wasn't in the streets when I knew that Jason was pregnant, I stopped Jamie and Kenny were the ones doing it from me " I shout out. " Whatever you say, Tyrese, where are we staying? '' he asked, not looking at me . Tiana and Tian did not say anything; they were just sitting there looking between us. "Can you guys stay with Auntie Gina , until I can find an apartment  " I said and he nodded and just played back the movie. I smack my lips and left slamming the door. " Don't slam my mf door " I heard him shout out and I laughed, I did that shit on purpose.

I was going to the hospital, I looked around and got in my car. I took out my gun laying it on my lap and drove off. I soon arrive at the hospital and go to Kenny's room. I went inside and saw Jamie sitting at the side of his bed talking to him. " Hey man, what's going on now?" I asked, walking over . "They said that we should talk to him because it could help him recover" he said and I nodded. I went and grabbed a chair and sat down beside his bed and we began to talk to him . About two hours later, visiting time  was getting ready to leave .

" We'll see you tomorrow man" I said holding his hand and I felt something lightly squeeze my hand. " Hol the fuck up, yo Jamie check this out" I said . "What happened" he asked , " he squeezed my hand bro" I said and Jamie quickly held his other hand and the same thing happened. " Yooo"!he said, getting excited. " Yo bro if you hear me squeeze my hand" he said and I saw Kenny hand move." Let go" I said and he released Jamie's hand. " Yo we gotta go tell the doctor" I said and we went to look for him. He said that it was a good sign that Kenny was regaining his consciousness and he was going to check on him. We nodded and then left the hospital. " Yow,am  going to check Boss man" Jamie said and I looked at him. " You sure?" I asked. " Yea man i'm good , I'll call when I am coming back over yours" he said and nodded and went to my car, I drove off and went back home.

That's all for this chapter,thanks for reading 💜 Also thanks for the votes and comments 💜 sorry for any grammatical or spelling mistake.