FIFTY FOUR

Janiyah

Jayden and I stood face to face for a good ten minutes in silence. Tell me why this lightskin nigga really convinced me to leave my house, knowing I'd rather hide from the world all day, and I actually listened to him.

Bare saying 'I need your advice with a girl' but he can't get the advice over the phone? And he's really trying to say because I dated him, I can tell him what he's done wrong in relationships. As if we didn't date in fucking year 7, years agoooo!

If he weren't spamming my phone for hours like one dickhead, I promise you he would've never seen my face again.

But here I was, at his door, staring at him. No communication, just staring.

"Niyah!" He finally said breaking the silence. "Wagwan, my favourite ex girlf-"

"Nigga what do you actually want?!" I sighed. It's not everyday reminding me that I'm his ex.

Jayden chuckled. "Advice init. About this girl. Been feeling her for timeeee, and she finally added me back." He explained.

"So text her. Say hi. Simple! Good talk!" I smiled, as I began to walk off as my work here was clearly done. I give the greatest advice, ahlie!

"No Niyah man!" Cried Jayden, pulling my arm. "I need proper help, I'm taking this one serious. Allow it, let's talk upstairs, please fam."

I rolled my eyes in annoyance before replying, "fine." Maybe a little interaction with a human wouldnt hurt. I'd been staying inside for a few days, not talking to anyone at all.

Jayden smiled and led me upstairs to his room. "Thanks Niyah. I really like this girl. She's so cool fam, for bare piercings and tattoos. She's bad fam, like baaaaaad!"

"Imma need a picture, because I can't see you bagging anyone." I laughed, as we stood outside his bedroom door.

"You will, trust me." Nodded Jayden, as I opened the door, and the moment I entered the room, I wanted to fucking uppercut his head.

There they were. All of them.

Princess, Tiara, Donelle, Ana, Leon, Manny AND Imani all in one room. They were all sat, huge distances between each other as they all stared back at me. For fuck sake.

This was the last thing I needed right now.

"What the fuck!" I yelled. Why the fuck were they here?! I thought. I began to grow angry, realising what Jayden had done.

He'd lied to me, set me up so that I could talk to all these idiots. I couldn't believe it! And I was such a fool to actually listen to Jayden and come over. 

"Are you fucking mad, for fuck sake." I cried, trying to leave the room, however Jayden kept pushing me back.

"Niyah just go in man. Trust me it's time to sort out everything."

"I ain't sorting out shit!" I cried, however Jayden pushed me so hard, leading me to stumble and fall to the ground. I kissed my teeth in irritation, realising that there was no point in trying to leave. I kept delaying this day, when we all could've sorted out our problems time ago.

Another knock was heard from the main door, causing Jayden to leave the room to check who it was, leaving me in a silent room with a bunch of people who used to be my family, but now were just strangers. Ugh, this was gonna be intense, I thought.

I sat on the corner of Jaydens bed. Manny was sitting on it too on the other side, scrolling through his phone. Bare girls were texting him, and he was just half swiping their messages.