THIRTY FIVE

Janiyah

"Missed you too baby." Joshua smiled.

Why tf is this ugly crusty ass bitch on the bus. Some snake fam. His face made me wanna vomit.

Hadn't seen him since that fight with Shanice man, and that was in January. It was now late April. Joshua had turned into a proper hood guy man. He never came school anymore. After Mari shot him in the leg for trying have sex with me, he snaked on Mari to the opps and began working for them. Genuinely thought I'd never have to see his face again.

The brownskin then sat down as Joshua followed, but then he stopped suddenly. I watched as his eyes wondered before focusing down at my seat, right at me. Shit.

He clocked me looking at him, as his eyebrows rose up. We made eye contact as he looked directly into my eyes, just standing there like some dickhead. We stared at each other for ages, as I felt my hatred for him grow.

"Babe? You okay?" His girl asked.

"Uh..yeah. Just thought I saw someone I know." He hesitantly replied, still staring. The girl turned around, looking at me.

"Ain't that thingy's sister. What's his name, Jordan or something. The one that got stabbed." She asked in a low volume as she turned back to face him. Joshua sat next to her before whispering something.

"Uh..." Chi began. "Well. Todays been filled with a lot of surprises ahlie."

"Yeah. Damn he moved on and you still haven't, Niyah." Laughed Manny.

"Can you shut up?" I sighed. He was speaking too loud, plus I did move on.

"It's calm tho. Your leng and bare man want you. Just pick one init." Manny continued. I facepalmed.

"That girl deserves wayyy better than him fam." Chi sighed. I nodded in agreement. Poor girl got herself with some dickhead. "Do you think she knows about Imani? Is she aware that her boyfriend pays Imani to give him head and snake on you." She whispered.

I shrugged because how tf am I meant to know. We sat in silence for a while.

"Wellll, this is my stop and it's late as fuck. Manny this is your fault, making us walk around then go park for like 3 hours. Need to get home before my dad ships me to Nigeria fam, but I can stay if you want me to? So that you're not alone when Manny leaves." Chi offered. I shook my head.

"It's fine man. Go home, and tell your brother I said hiii." I smiled. Chi nodded and got off the bus, leaving just Manny and I.

"So, Tiara? How did you ask her out." I asked quietly, so that Joshua wouldn't hear our convo.

"Ahh, well after Chi and her big mouth baited me saying I liked her, I admitted it yeah. Then she's like 'yeah, to be honest I always wanted to feel your dick, I know it's long.' So I was like you can feel it if you be my girlfriend, then she was like yeah. Then we fucked and she defo weren't disappointed." Manny explained. Can this guy ever be serious? I swear he needs so much prayer.

"Ahh I'm joking fam!" He laughed as I screwed him.

"You ain't funny Nigga."

"Okay for real tho. She admitted that she liked me back yeah, but she was like I'm a 'player' apparently. Like it ain't my fault girls always wanna taste this chocolate scrumptious, delicious, beautiful-"

"Manny just get to the point." I interrupted.

"Aight sorry sorry. I told her imma cut all my hoes off for her. Then I blocked all my hoes right in front of her, apart from Abina." Manny explained. I kissed my teeth.