FIFTY

Jamari

"Table for two." I said to the waiter, fixing my tie.

"Ooh, but I only see one person?" The waiter smirked. "Is the other seat for me?"

"Nah." I replied. Ain't got time to be entertaining horny niggers. The waiter frowned a little, before walking me over to a table as I managed to follow behind her.

Could barely walk in this suit fam, was tight as fuck. Hadn't worn this shit since I was like 15, but man was too busy to buy a new one, and I had to look smart, for Niyah.

I'd only do this shit for Niyah.

Any other girl and I would've stepped in with a fucking Nike tech. But Niyah was different. I wanted to make her feel special. So I found some next Italian restaurant on the internet, bare bougie and shit, had some good reviews, 5 stars and the food was looking leng. Just knew I had to take Niyah here.

I wanted her to know how much I cared for her. She reminded me of my marj bare, so it felt like she was family. So I weren't gonna treat her like one of my hoes, mans been done with that shit.

Niyah was the only girl on my mind.

Never thought I'd go for a girl my age tho. Always thought I'd go for the older gyal. But that shit never worked out.

Thing is yeah, I can show my goofy side with Niyah, ain't gotta be so hood all the time. I felt like I'd known her my whole life, when it had been only around 3 months man. It's mad.

I'd ordered an Uber for her and I just knew she'd look leng. Then I just sat there like bread, waiting for her to arrive. The waiters were bare preeing me, giggling and pointing and shit, it just pissed me off. Where was my babes fam?!

A few minutes passed, as I felt myself about to sleep when I heard a voice that instantly caught my attention.

"Oh okay Mari actually tried damn." I heard her say to herself. I took a deep breath before looking up at her from the entrance

and fucking hell she looked so leng. How did I get so lucky?

She wore a short black dress and her hair was long and shit and just everything was beautiful fam. I just wanted to kiss her man. I wanted to do all typa shit with her.

Her eyes lit up once she saw me, a smile spreading across her face. She lightly ran up to me, trying not to fall because of her heels. She looked bare cute. Eventually she'd caught up to me and hugged me bare tight.

I hugged her back, I just didn't wanna let go.

"Oh em geeeeee!" She squeeled. "Jamari Keem in a suit unaaa! Never thought I'd see the day."

I chuckled. "You look beautiful."

"Thank you." She smiled, looking down. "You look good too, I guess." She then giggled, as I pulled her chair out.

"Oooh! Such a gentlemen!" She laughed whilst sitting down.

"Don't get used to it fam." I said, a smirk on my face.

Niyah rolled her eyes, then she rested her head on her hand and stared at me. She looked so leng as the restaurant lights shined bright on her.

"There's no way you're paying for this place!" She began. "I swear I've seen this place on Maya Jama's insta. This is for the riiiich!"

"What makes you think I can't afford this shit?" I laughed cockily.

"Oh yeah, how could I forget you sell weed and bang fraud on a daily!"

I placed my index finger close to her lips.

"Shhhh, speaking bare loud pipe down." I whispered looking around at the other people in the restaurant.