FOURTEEN

Janiyah

I walked through the hallways of my crusty school. I'm still pissed that Jordan made me go when I was just gonna have lunch, one period then leave. Like what's the actual fucking point. Too corrupted by road shit that he lost all his common sense.

As I walked through the corridors I was met by some weird stares and whispers. There was definitely tension, as all eyes were on me. Students gasped as I walked passed them.

"Shit i can't believe it." I heard a girl say.

"Nah Niyah wouldn't say that. I know she's a bitch sometimes but she wouldn't." Said another girl. Nigga what? Wtf did I do now man.

Bare girls started screwing me and boys were laughing as I walked passed.

"She's finished." A boy said.

"Who?" Another asked.

"Tiara fam." The boy replied. What?

"Ay shit is Janiyah here?" I heard another boy ask. Slowly I clocked that bare man were slyly following me as I walked to the canteen. I ignored them. I met the gang at our usual table, but Tiara wasn't there.

They were all quiet. Imani looked mad. Leon looked scared. Chi looked confused. Donelle looked shook. Manny looked upset. What was going on? People tried to act like they weren't watching us, but it was so bait. They were moving their lunch chairs closer to our table and tried to get closer to us, whilst trying to make it look natural. It was so obvious tho.

"Niyah? Where've you been?" questioned Donelle, acting very strange.

"I just got home after living in...yk." I replied, knowing that everyone was listening to our conversation.

"Are ym alright?" I asked. Manny looked down. He wasn't being goofy like usual, he was sad. Really sad. Chi sat still. Then Imani began to speak.

"She's a snake." She said. "What did I say to you at the party? She's bad vibes. I knew there was something off. You should've come in the morning."

"Bro wtf happened?" As I spoke, Kimora and Jayden ran to me.

"Yo, we heard about Jboogz. Cant believe you stabbed him in the hand, g." Jayden said.

"Girl, you were living with Mari?" Kimora asked. "Is it true that he shot Jboogz in the leg?"

"Eh? Ym are waffling pshhh." I laughed using my GCSE acting skills.

"Fam icl, the whole school already know about it so you don't need to cap." Jayden stated.

Uhhh...what? Nah, because how tf did the whole school know. I was fine with Donelle, Leon and Manny finding out, but not the whole fucking school! Mari told me not to tell anyone. I got pissed.

"You see yeah, when I was going home yesterday from the football match she followed me, like some creep. She told me that I should back off Donelle and that she was his, out of nowhere. Literally, it was so random!" Imani explained whilst the whole canteen listened.

"I told her to stfu. See I knew it. You didn't believe me when I said she liked him. She don't like Manny. She don't give a fuck about him. I asked her 'what abt Manny?' And she goes 'I don't like that ugly bitch.' Then I went mad. I started bare shouting  and she started shouting back, calling me a hoe? Like what. I've been loyal to Donelle the whole time, about hoe." She kissed her teeth.

"I told her to fuck off but she wouldn't leave, she just kept shouting. So I told her that Donelle didn't like her. Then I told her that no one's gonna like her after I tell them what's happened and she goes 'I don't fucking care about them.' She started violating all of ym. She went 'I don't even like Niyah. How her brother come out bare leng  then she comes looking like some rat.' The way i gasped. She was acting so weird." Imani explained sounding upset.