SEVEN

Janiyah

"MY KICKERS MAN!" Mikayla screamed as I stepped on to her shoe.

"Just buy new ones. I know you get bare p's with your prostitution shit." I laughed. I sat next to Chi in maths. Manny and Donelle sat behind us.

"Icl I'm tryna focus this year. I got all 2's in the mocks last year you know." I heard Manny speak.

"WAIT WHAT? YOU TOLD US THAT YOU GOT 6'S AND 7'S" Donelle screamed.

"Yeah I was lying still." Why am I friends with people who are so tapped. Maths was fun. I spent most of it just talking to everyone in the room. I liked my maths class since I was calm with majority of the people. Apart from Miss Smith screaming at me for every little thing I did, it was a nice class.

"Niyah, your bums looking nice today."

Me and chi shared a disgusted look before turning around to see Manny smiling and Donelle giving him the same disgusted look we were giving.

"I can see the shape through your skirt!" He continued with a smile then gave me a thumbs up.

"Don't die for nyash bro" Donelle sighed

"Prick" I said then turned back to my work

"What did I do now?" Manny cried

"Nothing. I'm just saying your a prick"

"So I can't compliment you now? Calm sn."

"Prick." Chi replied afterwards.

"Chinara, who tf is talking to you." Chi and Manny argued for ages. These two never left each other alone. Tbh, they were definitely my favourites out of the group. Chinara was my bestie since day and I was closest to Manny out of all the boys.

"Okay so if I said 'yo Manny your dicks looking nice today. Shapes looking great!' You'd like it?"

"Ew are you weird!?" Manny argued. Atp the whole class was invested in their argument.

"Okay it's weird for me but if Tiara said it it'd be fine right?"

"Pattern up cah if Santan Dave said your bum looked nice you'd already be on your knees, you slag!" Manny said, screwing Chi. "Dave ain't even all that anyways..." he muttered.

"Disrespect Dave again and I'll bang you in your face. You think you can chat shit about MY MAN!?" Chi screamed making me laugh.

"And I swear your tryna make music." Chi continued. "Yet your latest song didn't even bang 20 views on yt. Don't chat about Dave with your unsuccessful music career."

"Shut up with your unsuccessful lashes business." Manny laughed.

"It's still better than your music."

"Yeah icl Manny, your song was fucking shit!" Donnelle laughed. "Don't worry tho, shout me when your recording your next song I'll help you."

"Uh uh...Okay but at least I didn't kidnap Joshua." Manny replied.

"Okay? Neither did I?" Chi said confused.

"Manny just shut up." Whenever Manny didnt know what to say in an argument, he'd just find a way to get someone else involved. Right now he was tryna get me involved. I hadn't seen Joshua after I stabbed him. The sound of the trigger still played in my head everytime I thought of Joshua. I begged Mari and Jordan to tell me if Joshua was okay, but Jordan refused to tell me and all Mari said was "don't worry."

It had been three days since. Nobody in school knew what happened. All they knew was that he'd invited me to his house, then he disappeared. Only Tiara, Chi and Imani knew about what happened inside his house and maybe getting shot. So now everyone just assumed I'd kidnapped him.

"Well you were the last one that saw him. You had that after argument sex innit?" Donelle asked. "Don't worry, I do it with Imani all the time."

"No. All we did was-"

"JANIYAH WILSON, FOR THE TENTH TIME STOP TALKING." Miss Smith screamed.

—————-

I was chilling in my room, doing homework, whilst music blasted into my ears through my headphones.

"You taught me love, oh, what a gift. I know that it's hard, too hard to forgive. And to be honest if I were you, I'd be the same way. To be honest if I were you, then I'd be unforgiving too!" I sang. Stormzy got me in my feels.

I was home alone. Idk why I thought Jordan was gonna be home more often. I was pretty much home alone all the time. Sometimes he'd come in with his hood niggas for a few minutes. Lighty even spoke to me once. His names Michael, but they call him Mikes and he's actually tooo cute! We spoke for a while. I told him about what happened to Joshua and he was like "yk I'd never treat you like that." With his adorable smile. I literally loved him.

As for Mari. Ew. Yes he was attractive, but I hated him. I hadn't seen him since that day and I was mad at him. Joshua was constantly on my mind, and the question as to whether Mari killed him or not was always in the back of my head. I hated how Mari thought he was this king. How he felt like he didn't need to answer me and shit. He don't fucking scare me, he's a prick.

I finished my homework and put my hair in a messy bun, before putting my pajamas on and attempting to go to sleep. My head slowly rested on the pillow. Finally...peace.

"AY LETS GO MANDEM LETS GO."

"GRAB THE SHIT!"

Jesu.

Just when I thought I could have peace, the mandem began to cause an Earth quake as I heard them all running through the house. They were bare banging on the walls and things were being cracked and broken. They were all screaming "shit" and "fuck." I walked into the living room and saw all the hassle. The table was flipped over, everything was a mess.

"Jordan, i know your sexist and think women should clean but you caused this shit so you're cleaning it-"

"Now ain't the time for jokes!" Jordan screamed as he picked me up off my feet and ran out the house.

"NIGGA IM IN MY PJ'S"

"SHUT UP FAM" some guy shrieked. How you telling me to shut up, yet you're the one causing a literal earth quake? Jordan put me down and pushed me into the back of some next car then dipped. The car was nice. It was a white Mercedes' and had them colour changing lights in it. Moments later, three niggas squished into the back of the car even tho there's only three seats. They were all struggling to fit in. Mari ran into the drivers seat.

"One of ym gonna need to get out still." Mari said calmly whilst the rest panicked.

"Ay, Janiyah get tf out." Some random boy said.

I looked at him dead in the eyes, a blank expression on my face and sat completely still. I didn't know what tf was happening but I was not getting out the car.

"I said get out the car!" The guy said again. I stared at him for longer.

"Ay Jordan come collect your sister fam think she deaf or smth." The guy screamed. Suddenly, we heard police sirens. The guy grabbed my ear and screamed directly into it.
"Get. Out. Now!"

"Ay Digz get out the car." Mari said.

"WAIT WHA-" the rude guy shrieked.

"Get out the car." The guy finally got out the car as the other two guys sat next to me, one of them being Mikes, yay! As soon as the guy left, Mari zoomed off