FIFTEEN

Janiyah

"Brudda wtf!" Yelled a nigga as he stood up.

"You weren't meant to tell no one Niyah!" Jordan shouted. "Oh my fucking days!"

"I wasn't at school for how long? People were getting concerned. If I didn't tell them, they wouldn't of covered for me and told the teachers that I was sick!" I was waffling. Whenever teachers asked where I was, they acted clueless.

"Ym obviously didn't think this through! Thinking you could take me out of school for like 4 weeks and expect no teachers to ask what's happening?!"

All the mandem got vexed now. I could tell they wanted to kill me. The way they were looking at me as if I just stole their weed.

"And now your bredrin told the whole fucking school Niyah! Why can't you follow simple instructions!" Jordan shouted.

"Yeah oops my bad okay but the past is the past. I told them, Tiara told everyone, so now as a punishment I'm gonna fuck her up, okay?"

"You ain't going to that fight." Mari spoke.

This guy really thinks he can say that and I'll just listen to him.

"lol and who are you to be telling me what to do. I don't sell your shit bitch. I don't work for you, you don't own me!" They all gasped and their faces all screwed at me, apart from Mikes. Yeah they defo wanted to kill me now, no doubt.

"You ain't going to that fight." Mari repeated.

"Yes I am. You can't fucking stop me!" I shouted.

"Ay Jordan your sisters a piss take." One guy said. Jordan just shook his head in disappointment.

"Niyah, please Just listen to Mari." said Mikes suddenly.

"No man! She baited me out and violated me. She deserves what she's getting." I yelled then walked out the room.

I genuinely don't think this Mari guy knows who I am. I don't listen to anyone, so why does he think I'll listen to him? Is he dumb? My hatred for him returned. He needs to understand that not everyone in life is gonna listen to you, especially me!

———————

It was the next day after school. Chi, Imani and I were at the park getting ready. Chi wasn't gonna fight, so she just sat and watched. Imani brought a whole tennis racket, like bruh she ain't even gonna fight either, why the equipment?

"Idc we scrapping her!" She shouted. You mean I'm scrapping her, you're gonna pussy out the situation last minute.

"Ay Imani, give me a bally." She threw one at me. "Mari's saying i can't go to the fight so I need to cover my face."

"Swear you don't even live with him no more, whys he still telling you what to do." Chi asked. I clapped for her, as she, unlike many people, actually had common sense.

"THANK YOUUUU! Literally just left his house yesterday and he's already telling me what to do and shit. Couldn't even wait a day." I sighed. A few moments later, a group of kids from various schools ran to us, excited for the fight. I quickly put my Bally on. They were recording and posting it on their snap stories and I didn't want Mari or his gang to see.

"They're at Morrisons! The one next to the school!" A kid shouted. Imani and I nodded and began to walk to Morrisons, whilst a whole crowd followed behind us, screaming and shouting.

"TIARAS GETTING FUCKED"

"I swear Tiara was their friends!"

"Tiara's a sweet one icl."