FORTY

Janiyah

Chi, Tiara, Princess, Ana and I were all chilling outside under a tree during lunch. It was bare hot and the tree was our only shelter so might as well. Ana had gotten close with us, since Leon dragged her with him every time. At first she seemed uncomfortable, but I could see her starting to loosen up with us. She was actually very funny, and sarcastic. Don't know why I expected her to be boring and brainy.

"I don't think you man understand!" Chi exclaimed. "Josiah's just perfect man! He's so sweet and funny you lot are gonna love him. I actually can't wait for prom."

"Bro has he even asked you to go to prom." I asked. We all looked over at Chi, as she awkwardly scratched her head.

"Well...no." She replied causing all of us to sigh. "But he will fam. I can feel it."

"You're bare cute Chi! The way you're all obsessed over this boy. We need to meet this boy that got you all giddy and shit." Smiled Tiara. "I just know proms gonna be like some magical fairytales."

"Literally!" Agreed Chi. "The fact that they allowed us to do it with other schools makes me so gassed. Our schools actually too lit."

"Guys don't gass the school. They're only doing it with other schools because they're poor and need financial support." Ana explained laughing. We all sat still, realising she was right.

"You know, they spent bare money this year on that charity thing from December. So they ain't as stable as last year." Ana continued.

"Oh well thank God the schools poor fam, now I can go prom with my baeeeee!" Chi smiled. Seeing Chi excited over a boy was very very strange. Something about it just felt off. She was never the boy crazy type, so I had a feeling something bad were about to happen. He must've done black magic on her. She seems so delulu.

"Oh yeah, Ana how would you feel if Leon asked you to prom?" Chi smiled. Leon had ordered us to ask her this.

"Uhhh..." Ana thought for a moment, a grin on her face. "It would be alright, I guess." She then shrugged.

"Would you like itttt?" Questioned Chi. "Like, would you rather go with him or go alone?"

"I mean...I wouldn't mind going alone." She smiled. We all sighed. This girl always refused to admit that she actually liked Leon. Their relationship was very cute. Leon seemed obsessed with her whilst she'd always push him away, but we'd all see the smile on her face knowing she secretly liked him.

"Girl shut up! You love him bro! Just admit it!" Princess yelled.

"Remember what he said when he saw your quince pics." I asked as we all laughed.

"She looks like a Princess, my Princess!" We all yelled, mocking when Leon had said that. He was acting like he was in some movie. Ana rolled her eyes, her lips slightly curled as we all laughed.

"Aww Princess Ana's blushinggg." Princess giggled, squeezing Anas Cheeks.

Ana rolled her eyes. "Low it, some corny shit, I swear." She mumbled, trying to cover her smile.

"He loves you, you dickhead! I can see it in his eyes fam!"cried Chi.

"Chi what the fuck do you know about love?" I asked laughing. "You in love with Josiah already?" Chi screwed me before slapping my head.

"No I don't shut the fuck up Niyah. Love is a strong word to be using at this age."

"Bro you just said that Leon loves me-" Ana began, however stopped due to Chi covering her mouth. Tiara laughed.

"He seems to like you bare tho Ana. Stop being long and just say you like him baaack!" She said.

"He told me he ain't even gonna take me to prom, so I don't even think he likes me." Ana laughed a little.