FORTY SIX

Janiyah

Manny paced around the room jumping up and down in panic.

"What's 5 times 5 fam!? Answer bro! What five times fucking five?!" He screamed in my face with his horrendous breath, whilst shaking me from my shoulders.

I pushed him off me. Some crusty hands. "Nigga we about to do a whole gcse maths paper and you're out here asking me questions on simple 5 times tables?"

"Bruv, if I don't remember 5 times 5, how the fuck am I meant to remember anything else fam. Simultaneous equations, trigonometry, I don't know shit!" Yelled Manny in fear.

I shrugged. "Should've revised bro." I prepared so hard for these exams, so I was calm. Manny was one of them yutes who try revise all the info we learnt in two years in a week, how stupid.

Tiara then walked into the room, talking to Daniel and Jayden. The moment Manny saw her, he jumped before sprinting over towards her.

From Tiaras face, you could tell she was shook once she saw Manny running like one dickhead.

"Tiaraaa!" He cried as he dropped on to his knees. "I'm finished! I'm gonna work in McDonald's!" Jayden, Daniel and Tiara all side eyed him.

"No shush! I've been trying to help you revise all week, but you were always messing about, don't talk to me!" yelled Tiara, before walking around him and over to me.

"Help meeee!" I heard Manny cry from the floor. He actually looked so goofy. This is why you revise guys!!! Will help you get used to revising for a levels and shit, I give such great advice lol.

Suddenly, the stupid boy was back on his feet and running towards Tiara and I. Tiara rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"Tiara please..."

"Should've revised bro." She shrugged.

"Ay fuck you man! Lemme just ask Mikayla for help then. She'd do anything to taste my dick again." Manny smirked causing both Tiara and I to gasp.

The fact that she was still with him although he always said shit like this baffled me, but I understood at the same time. When he wasn't making them weird jokes, they were actually really cute together and so funny! I was jus surprised Manny had stayed loyal, well I hope he has.

"I'm sorry it was a jokeeee! Don't be such a baby Ti." He sighed. Tiara crossed her arms.

"Nah go ask Mikayla then, like that prostitute would know anything." I shrugged.

"Yeah!" Agreed Tiara. "Don't come back to me when you start making cheeseburgers for a living!" She huffed before strutting off. Manny ran off for her. Ahhh I just love them two.

Seconds later, I saw Daniel and Jayden walking over to me, as I sighed. Jayden had been bugging me for weeks about the same thing over and over again and I was not in the mind set to be talking about it when I was minutes away from doing our first gcse exam.

"Niyahhh!" They both yelled in unison as they held their hands up to high five me. Jayden pushed Daniels hand away.

"Ay low it move from my ting cuz." He said, putting his arm around me. "Niyah's bae bro. We're defo winning prom queen and king, ahlie Niyah?" Of course he brought it up.

"And since when was I your date to prom?" I asked screwing him.

"Since the day you said youd be my date when we dated in year 7." He replied, smiling. The day he forgets that we dated in year 7, is the day I'll finally be happy.

"Let me not lie, me and Princess are winning prom queen and king. Have you seen my fit bro! We're matching and shit, red and black and everything!" Daniel exclaimed as Jayden hyped him up. I just stood there, screwing them both.