TWENTY FOUR

Janiyah

"Home sweet home!" I laughed as we entered his home. I ran towards the picture of the Mona Lisa and gave it a huge kiss.

"I missed youuuu."

"Fucking hell." chuckled Mari. We entered his living and I flopped my body on to his sofa. He sat beside me. My stomach began to tingle as I felt his leg lightly brush against mine. As I put my phone in his charger, he started speaking.

"So be honest yeah, you didn't actually wanna come here cause of Jordan, innit?" said Mari.

How tf did he know?

"Bruh what you talking about?" I asked awkwardly. Mari adjusted himself so his face was directly facing me.

"So you're jus gonna sit here and act like Jordan's the only reason you wanted to come here."

"Yep, because it's true!"

"Don't lie to me Janiyah."

"I ain't lying...also you can call me Niyah by the way." I laughed.

"Don't lie to me Niyah."

"I'm not. I just knew Jordan was gonna be mad once I entered the house." I replied. Mari smirked, before giving me a long intense glare. It's like he could read right through me. He knew I was lying. I didn't ask to come here because of Jordan, I just wanted to spend more time with him...

We continued to stare into each other's eyes. We did this shit all the time, but there was something different about this one. He appeared to be reading me and seeing into my soul from the way he was staring at me, scanning the entirety of my face. It made him look so sexy. And I had the sudden urge to just pull him in and..

My belly let out the hugest rumble in man kind. I'm telling you it sounded and felt like an actual volcano exploded in my stomach. I looked away in embarrassment as Mari laughed.

"Bitch, it's just my stomach rumbling. It's the human body. Stop laughing." I demanded.

He continued to laugh, cause he's an idiot. Why does my stomach have to ruin the moment. Mari stood up.

"Hold on." He laughed before leaving the room and entering the kitchen

My belly began to rumble even more aggressively as he did whatever he was doing in the kitchen. I was starvinggggg. I hadn't eaten pretty much the whole day and I was dying to eat something.

I had the biggest urge to enter his kitchen and just grab anything, but I'm respectful, plus Mari took a while in the kitchen so I'd just assumed he was making me something to eat.

Eventually, he entered the living room, chomping on a toast in his hand. Tell me why this nigga only had one toast?

"Bitch...where's my food!"

"Oh-" he began, before swallowing the bread in his mouth.

"You wanted something?" He asked.

I stared in shock, hoping he was joking, but he stared back at me baffled. Is he tapped? I stood up in anger.

"Oh my fucking gosh! So when my stomach started moving like mount Vesuvius, did you not think 'oh she's hungry let me make her food' like your so fucking selfish."

Mari's eyes widened. "What the fuck? Are you being for real?"

"Yes! I wanted food and you knew, and you didn't think of me once! Oh my days fuck you!" I yelled.

"Uhh...brudda you on your period or sum cause what the actual fuck."

I gasped. "Nahh fuck you Mari. Is that what you really be asking girls? No wonder you've only had one desperate old bitch cause you don't know how to treat girls for shit!" Mari stared at me in confusion as I stood up frowning.