𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓮-𝓡𝓮𝓭 𝓣𝔂𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓽'𝓼 𝓦𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓙𝓾𝓭𝓰𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 24

Start from the beginning

"We'll T-T-Y-L, folks," Cater says

"We'll try to calm Riddle down, so maybe he'll let you back in the dorm after you apologize," Trey mumbled, turning away from the boys as he and Cater closed the gates to the tea garden.

"I will NEVER apologize! Not to that numbskull!" Ace cursed.

"Gaaaah. But my Mont Blanc!" Grim whined, really wanting to eat the tart.

*
Heartslabyul Dorm - Tea Garden

"Hmph," Riddle huffed, smiled in victory as he stood up while helping Y/n up to her feet. "To collect ourselves and continue where we left off. We've got a croquet tournament to kick off today, after all," he beamed. Y/n looked over to Riddle and noticed something on his staff, more specifically, his magestone. She noticed that it was dirty, but before she could open her mouth to say anything, Riddle complained about the time. "See? We're already 15 minutes behind schedule! This is outrageous!"

"Yes sir, Housewarden Riddle," Trey nodded. The students were all silent, completely speechless as some didn't dare to utter a word.

"Are you really okay with this, Trey?" Cater asked in worry.

"What do you expect me to do about it?" Trey frowned in guilt.

"Housewarden Rosehearts..." Y/n firmly called out to him, causing Riddle to turn back with widen eyes from her change of attitude toward him. "I have to leave,"

"Huh? But why?" Riddle asked. "My Rose...was it because of what happened? I'm sorry that you had to see that..." he apologize. "Would you like to have some ice cream before our croquet match to make it up to you?"

"No..." Y/n denied. "I made a promise to my brother that I'll leave if even the slightest thing goes wrong. And...Ace and Deuce are my friends while Grim is my dorm mate...I must return to them,"

Riddle gritted his teeth from her response. "I cannot allow you to go to those rulebreakers, my Rose. They've tainted your purity, influenced your mind to be so forgiving toward them!" he says, trying to reason before he embraced her gently.

'This warmth...it's not too hot...' Y/n thought, scowling toward the floor as she felt Riddle's breath touch her horns.

"You have to understand that I can't allow them to stay with you. Until this is all solved, you will stay with me instead where I can keep an safe eye on you," Riddle says in a demanding tone as he caressed the hair at the back on her head.

Y/n looked up at Riddle, her dull eyes staring into his, causing Riddle to flinch from how dead her eyes looked up close, making him feel heartbroken and empty. "They didn't mean it. Ace and Deuce only have been here for a few days. They wouldn't have known every single article there is. You must forgive them...!" she harshly raised her voice, ignoring the lingering pain that slowly went away in her heart.