It is true that some countries outside are talking nonsense, saying that Hua Guo has taken their resources, making their development have been lagging behind Hua Guo. There should not be too many monographs on the study of Emperor Hua Shi in foreign countries, but in those foreign works, although it is certain It is known that Emperor Huashi is indeed great, but the evaluation of him is not so high. The reason is that they think that Emperor Huashi sucked the blood of the whole world to make Huaguo develop. He is the greatest strategist and the most terrible conspiracy. There is another saying that Emperor Hua Shi wrote a book specifically describing in detail how to gain benefits all over the world. This book is the treasure of the country of Hua. In the following family wars, the vitality of other countries was greatly injured. However, only Huaguo can make a lot of war fortune, and the Huaguo government formulates policies based on this book.

    Of course, Huaguo does not recognize these remarks. Anyway, those foreigners are making a fuss in their own country, saying that Emperor Huashi is so black-bellied, and the Huaguo government is so overbearing, but they are still submissive when they arrive in Huaguo. , not even daring to fart, and fighting to get the few Huaguo green cards every year.

    No matter how many useless remarks are forced, everything is a paper tiger in the face of absolute strength.

    But not all Chinese people are like this.

    In a forum specially built for Emperor Huashi, people here call themselves Huashi Dajun, and their idol is naturally Zhou Yi. In the forum, Zhou Yi's deeds are discussed daily. He would sing praises to Zhou Yi every day, calling him the greatest person in the world.

    Huashi Emperor Brainless Fan No. 1: "I wish I could have been born in the era of Huashi Emperor. If I could follow my idol in the north and south, how reckless and chic it would be!" This is a solid horse, just like his name, it

    is I'm a really stupid fan, but Emperor Huashi is almost the idol of all Chinese people, not to mention that this is a forum for Emperor Huashi's army, and most of the comments below are good-natured jokes, saying that the poster must be a dick , even if born in the era of Emperor Huashi, it is impossible to follow Emperor Huashi around.

    But after following the post for a while, a post named Hua Shidi's black-hearted family suddenly popped up: "Honestly, don't you think that Emperor Hua Shi is exaggerating too much? Seeing you brag so much about a dead man Historical figures, I am disgusted by them. Don’t you really know what Emperor Huashi did? He used his great voyage to plunder the resources of other countries, and he also used his economic advantages to suppress other countries economically. It has been able to develop to this day, and it is indeed like the foreign remarks that he is sucking the blood of the whole world. Not only do you not despise such a person, but you worship him as a god, which is really ridiculous." Once this remark was

    released , Immediately made public outrage.

    Rebutting his posts one after the other.

    The first to retaliate was Emperor Huashi's brainless fan No. 1: "Ha, you still say that Emperor Huashi is a black-hearted man, I think you are an empty-headed scum who doesn't know right from wrong. How dare you use your personal behavior to evaluate major political events. The ignorance is ridiculous! Emperor Huashi is the leader of a country, and everything he does is for the well-being of the people of the country. What is a black heart is political wisdom. You live in the greenhouse of the country of China. Your brain is exhausted. If there is no Emperor Huashi, Huaguo may still be a feudal dictatorship. If Huaguo is not as powerful as it is today, take a look at the environment you live in now. I suggest you go to Look at those war-torn countries, you are now able to post these ignorant and superficial remarks with a sense of superiority on the Internet, thanks to what you call the "black-hearted Emperor Huashi", you really pick up the bowl to eat, put down the bowl and scold your mother, Ma De, in the world How can there be such a fool as you, damn it!"

    "The fifteenth floor is really awesome, I thought those who talked about Emperor Huashi were foreign people who couldn't eat grapes and said grapes were sour, they were envious of our country Hua. , That's why I maliciously slandered Emperor Hua Shi, I didn't expect that I, who is so great, have such a stupid deficiency like the fifteenth floor." "Don't be angry, the     remarks on the fifteenth floor can only prove that he has nothing wrong After all, my Dahua has a land of more than 10 million square kilometers and a population of more than one billion. It is not too uncommon for one or two pigs to be mentally retarded." The following posts are all scolding the fifteenth floor     .     The fifteenth floor refuted it at first, but he couldn't bear it because there were too many people scolding him, so he finally quit the forum.

    In a student apartment, a young man wearing glasses withdrew from the Internet angrily.

    He is a graduate student of Chinese language and literature. He came from a wealthy family and loved literature. At the beginning, like most Chinese people, he worshiped Emperor Huashi. But as he got older, he read more foreign works. Gradually, his view of Emperor Hua Shi changed. He felt that Emperor Hua Shi could not bear such a high evaluation. Although he promoted the development of Hua, he did gain benefits from other countries.

    The more he read those foreign works, the more he felt that Emperor Hua Shi was really black-hearted. Even if he wanted to develop the country, he shouldn't sacrifice the interests of other countries.

    However, he just posted this statement on the Internet, and was immediately attacked by groups.

    "A group of brainless fans." The young man felt that everyone was drunk and he was sober alone.

    Thinking of a post on the Internet asking him to visit the Zhanluan Country, the young man's heart moved, he packed his passport and saluted, and left by plane that night.

    On the third day, he arrived in a war-torn country. When he entered the country and showed his passport from Huaguo, the lazy inspector immediately changed his face, with a trace of solemnity on his face, and earnestly asked him where he could go for a visit. , do not go to the war zone and so on.

    The young man didn't think there was anything wrong, because this was the case when he went abroad before, and Hua Guo's passport would always be treated differently in other countries.

    The immigration officer behind him was from Linguo in this war-torn country. This person was not treated so well. He was given a cold warning before being allowed to enter the country.

    The difference between the two should not be too obvious. Although they are used to it, a sense of superiority inevitably arises in the hearts of young people.

    When he took the salute to the hotel to stay, there were soldiers who came to protect him and escorted him all the way to the hotel.

    He lived here for three days. Once he accidentally strayed into the war zone not far away. Watching the artillery fire, he was born in a peaceful country for a long time. For the first time, the young man felt that the world was really not peaceful.

    In the past three days, his state of mind has slowly changed. Among other things, if he was born in such a country, what would he do? Would he long for someone like Emperor Huashi to fight for the country? A good foundation, to establish a world status, to protect the people?

    On the day he went back, he met a taxi driver from a war-torn country. He heard that he was from China, and he was about to go back now, with a look of envy on his face.

    "You Huaguo is so great, and you Huaguo people are so happy. I know the Emperor Huashi of your Huaguo. He is really a great man. Look, what a great country he has built. If our country If there is a leader like you, Emperor Hua Shi, maybe we don't have to suffer from these wars today!" The driver's words were like a heavy hammer,

    hitting the young man's heart hard.

    Even foreigners pray for a person like Emperor Huashi to appear in their country, but as a Chinese, it is ridiculous for him to hold those self-righteous cognitions. The sentence in the forum says that he eats with a bowl, How appropriate to put down the bowl and scold your mother!

    Since then, Emperor Huashi's army has added another member, and Emperor Huashi's brain-dead fans have added another one.