The new emperor was anxious: "It must be them, it must have been released by them, I will not let any of these ambitious things let go, we have to solve it first..." The new emperor suddenly thought of what he said to Emperor Chongzheng when he was buried. what he said.

    "Could it be that he is behind the scenes?"

    The next morning, the new emperor suddenly challenged Zhou Yi, saying that he was in collusion with a certain overseas country and had bad intentions for Dai Viet, and wanted to put him in prison until the evidence was more convincing. , and immediately made Zhou Yi bow his head.

    If it was before the new emperor made such a series of incidents, everyone might have doubted Zhou Yi, but now, everyone understands that this is just a despicable means by the new emperor to deliberately suppress their courtiers.     Zhou Yi has made great contributions to Dayue, even Zhou Yi's political opponents have to be convinced, but now, the emperor relies on the imperial power in his hands to suppress even a courtier who has made great contributions to the state like Master Zhou, so what about them, they What else is there to survive, the emperor is already crazy!     Immediately, someone came out to intercede Zhou Yi: "Your Majesty, Master Zhou would never do such a thing. His loyalty to Dayue can be learned from the sun and the moon. The previous emperors also praised Master Zhou. Master Zhou is indeed an example of loyalty to the emperor and patriotism." ..."     Before the begging man finished speaking, the new emperor slammed the dragon chair and shouted furiously: "Shut up, the first emperor is the first emperor, and I am I. Zhou Yi colluded with foreign bandits and tried to overthrow me. I have investigated again and again, and come here to detain Zhou Yi."     "Wait a minute, Your Majesty, Rong Chen said a few more words." Zhou Yi suddenly said loudly, and without waiting for the new emperor to respond, he went straight on: "Your Majesty , I was born in Dayue and grew up in Dayue. I love this land and the people of Dayue deeply. I ask myself, I have never done anything that shames Dayue or the Emperor. Your Majesty, what you have done recently is worthy of everyone. See it in your eyes, as a subject, I would like to say something from the bottom of my heart to you, please cherish the ministers who have dedicated themselves to the court, and please take the people into your eyes, so that even if you are wronged, the subject will die without regret !"     "Take it down! Take it down! Hurry up and take it down for me!!!" Emperor Chongzheng roared excitedly.     "Master Zhou, Master Zhou..."

    After hearing Zhou Yi's words, the courtiers watched Zhou Yi being dragged down, their hearts seemed to be filled with a volcano, and at the same time, they felt fearful.

    Not a while after Zhou Yi was thrown into jail by the emperor, the Da Viet Times published the news, and also published everything that happened in the court recently in detail.

    This moment immediately set off an uproar in the whole country.

    Headed by the students from the Commercial Academy, students from all over the country are preparing to draft a letter of advice, while the class represented by businessmen are rushing around to see if there is a way to save Zhou Yi.

    For eight years, Zhou Yi had infiltrated every corner of Dayue with his name. The merchants panicked and the workers panicked. The present day was brought by Mr. Zhou. What should they do, go back to the days when they didn't even have enough to eat?

    This incident became more and more serious, and on the second day after Zhou Yi was released from prison, more than half of the people in the city knelt in front of the Meridian Gate to plead for Zhou Yi.

    On the city wall of the imperial palace, the new emperor looked at the dark head kneeling below him from a distance. What rose in his heart was not wanting to spare Zhou Yi's life, but fear. If Zhou Yi is so loved by the people, wouldn't he just need to raise his arms? With a single call, he can be pulled down from the throne at any time?

    The new emperor turned around and left, Zhou Yi was about to be executed now, immediately, and there was no longer any delay.

    Just when he was about to give orders, someone came to report suddenly: "Your Majesty, it's not good, Mr. Zhou was rescued." The

    new emperor only felt dizzy for a while, it's over!

    On the outskirts of the capital, General Han and General Ma were all present, and some ministers led by Yang Zhiwen were also here.

    They all looked in the direction of the capital.

    After a while, a carriage came quickly.

    Zhou Yi got down from the carriage and cupped his hands in emotion, "Thank you for your kindness."

    "Master Zhou." Yang Zhiwen was still smiling, walked up to Zhou Yi, and said earnestly: "Maybe it's because I'm old, I don't have the obsession with rights that I had when I was young, and I can look at things in this world more normally. , the old man has been in the dynasty for sixty years. At the beginning, he also wanted to be a good official and seek the well-being of the people, but in the end he fell into the vortex of desire. No matter whether it is Dai Viet or the past dynasties, no matter whether it rises or falls, the people suffer the most. However, Zhou My lord, you let the old man see what it is like for the common people to live and work in peace and contentment. Lord Zhou, I hope that such a grand occasion will not be changed!" Yang Zhiwen looked at Zhou Yi with burning eyes.

    Zhou Yi nodded solemnly: "It will only be better in the future."

    When Yang Zhiwen heard this, he took a step back and suddenly knelt down to Zhou Yi, "Waiting, the Lord is coming!"

    Those behind Yang Zhiwen also knelt down: "Waiting, the Lord is coming!" Come!"

    Historical Records: In the 25th year of Chongzheng, Emperor Chongzheng was buried in the sky, and Emperor Chongwen forced the palace to seek the throne. After Emperor Chongwen came to the throne, all the other princes were persecuted by him, and then eliminated dissidents and suppressed courtiers, resulting in resentment between the government and the opposition. In September of the first year of Chongwen, Zhou Yi, who single-handedly created the grand occasion of the New Deal, was thrown into the prison by Emperor Chongwen for colluding with foreign bandits, and was rescued by people of insight. In order to help the country, Zhou Yi raised troops from the port of Pingfu on September 15th, and Chongwen invaded the capital on October 5th. Chongwen ascended the throne with the support of the ruling and opposition parties on October 20, and changed the name of the country to Hua.

    The name of the emperor was Huashi. After he ascended the throne, Emperor Huashi vigorously reformed, and the society achieved unprecedented development. It was called the prosperous age of Huashi in history. In the 15th year of Huashi, Emperor Huashi carried out political reforms from top to bottom, changing to In the premier republic, Emperor Huashi served as the first prime minister of Huaguo, which ended the feudal rule of our country for more than 3,000 years and laid a solid political foundation for Huaguo to stand on the top of the world for a long time.