Tao Dihua vehemently retorted: "Your Majesty, the old minister never said any meritorious deeds in the court, but at least he was conscientious. The old minister in the position of Minister of the Household Affairs asked himself that he had a clear conscience. The old minister never did impeachment by the censor. Please also ask the emperor to check it out." "

    The so-called empty ground, if you are innocent, why do you have so much evidence? Let's do it, because you are a veteran, I will not take you into custody, you go back and reflect on yourself, if you find out that there is really no such thing Come back and serve the court." The new emperor said in a deep voice.

    "Your Majesty..." Tao Dihua looked at the new emperor in disbelief. He couldn't believe that it was just impeachment that had not yet been verified, and the new emperor directly removed him from the position of Minister of the Household Department.

    The other ministers in the main hall immediately talked about it, no one is a fool, the new emperor's trick is really ugly, a minister of the Ministry of household affairs is just relying on the impeachment of a few censors, this is not the most terrible Yes, what makes the ministers terrified is that if the new emperor loses his position, will he still refuse to give up? What if he still wanted the lives of these veterans?

    The so-called cold lips and teeth, at this moment, all the ministers who did not stand as the new emperor could not help but shudder in their hearts.

    There was a moment of silence in the hall.

    At this moment, Zhou Yi stood up and said: "Your Majesty, I think this action is a bit too hasty. Yushi impeaches people every day. After investigation, nearly half of the impeachment is groundless. Master Tao has always been diligent and diligent. There has never been a precedent for enriching one's own pockets. Your majesty, it is really unfair to dismiss Lord Tao's position based on the one-sided words of the censor, and it will also chill the hearts of all the adults who have devoted themselves to the court. Please also please the emperor. Think twice."

    "Your Majesty, please think twice!" Except for those from the Second Prince's faction, almost all the ministers in the hall knelt down in unison, echoing Zhou Yi's words.

    The new emperor's eyes were gloomy, these courtiers, these courtiers, how dare they, how dare they refute their own words, they are the emperor, and what they say is golden words, how dare they refute!

    They must have felt that their throne came from a wrong path, so they dared to embarrass him. It must be so, it must be so... "What do you mean, that you

    think that if you have a lot of people, you can force me?" The new emperor's voice was like ice.

    "I don't dare..."

    "No, I think you are very brave. Tao Dihua, as the secretary of the household department, dared to guard and steal himself. I just let him go home temporarily to reflect on himself. When the investigation is clear, if there is no such thing I will naturally call him back, do you think I can be subdued by this method? Let me tell you, I have made up my mind, come and bring Mr. Tao down, and Li Di will hold the post of Secretary of the Household Department for the time being!" Li

    Di Well, the new emperor was already his confidant before he came to the throne, and now that he bet on the right treasure, the tide will naturally rise.

    Being watched by everyone, Li Di received the order, but his expression was not so excited, on the contrary, he frowned slightly, too fast, and the method was too strong... What the ministers were worried about happened