On the way back, Zhou Yi frowned even tighter. He kept thinking about the words of Emperor Chongzheng, "Zhou Yi, you are a good boy." , speaking to a junior as an elder, he can understand that if the emperor's status is put aside, Emperor Chongzheng recognizes and even loves him, but if he puts on the emperor's status, Zhou Yi deserves to die or die.

    Zhou Yi's sense of urgency rose sharply. He hadn't seen Emperor Chongzheng for a month. The last time he saw Emperor Chongzheng, he had no problem sitting and talking. Unexpectedly, he looked completely terminally ill.

    According to this state, Emperor Chongzheng might be powerless to recover.

    Zhou Yi's deeds in the past few years are really eye-catching, and the people love him very much. Even in the court, after several years of continuous efforts and intentional resolution, many people have recognized him, even the students of the commercial academy After entering the court as the leader, there are still a large number of people who are his followers.

    Emperor Chongzheng had to deal with Zhou Yi like this first, and it obviously took time to plan slowly, but now, he seemed to have no time for that.

    Zhou Yi had already grasped Emperor Chongzheng's thoughts thoroughly. He believed that Zhou Yi was a threat to the Zhu family's royal family, so he had to deal with Zhou Yi so as not to cause trouble to the successor.

    If this is the case, Emperor Chongzheng knew that he didn't have enough time, so he wouldn't be able to make dangerous moves...

    Thinking of this, Zhou Yi's eyes widened, "Go outside Wulang." Wulang is the office location of all important institutions of the Dai Viet court.

    "Yes, sir."

    Zhou Yi rushed to the outside of Wu Lang, and did not enter the Ministry of Commerce, but went directly to the cabinet. Because the emperor was seriously ill, the cabinet was even busier. When Zhou Yi came, several cabinet elders were too busy. land.

    Seeing him coming, even the elders of the pavilion smiled while being puzzled. There is no way, Zhou Yi has grown too fast in the past few years, and he seems to be the other big boss of the court.

    Yang Zhiwen was getting older, but he looked more kindly: "Master Zhou came to the cabinet at this time, what's the matter?

    " There are some trade frictions, the lower officials need to go and have a look. I’m here to ask for a note from all the elders.”

    Originally, Zhou Yi was a first-rank official, although according to the rules, if his whereabouts need to be away for a long time, he must report to the cabinet. Prepare, and then review with the emperor, but generally unless it is a particularly serious matter, this rule is not followed at all. Moreover, Emperor Chongzheng was very lazy, these things were irrelevant to him, and he never reviewed them. Now that Zhou Yi took the initiative to talk about this matter, it is indeed a little surprising.     Yang Zhiwen narrowed his eyes with a smile, but no one saw a glint of light flashing in his face, "Master Zhou, you should do business as you should. Your Majesty is not in good health now, so let's not let him go." Your Majesty is taking care, what are your opinions?" Oh, Yang Zhiwen made his own way three years ago, Zhou Yi stepped in and snatched the position of chief assistant from Xing Jing. So now he and Zhou Yi are in the honeymoon period, and the two of them have something tacit understanding.     "It should be, it should be..."     Xing Jing glanced at Zhou Yi, but he agreed without saying anything.

    Zhou Yi took the note with his front foot, and then went to pick up Li Yingru who was out for a banquet.

    The granddaughter of the eldest princess got married, and almost all the ladies in the capital came.