Zhou Yi smiled: "Don't be too nervous, the emperor has a good name, no matter what, he won't do anything in the palace, don't worry, I will come whenever I go.

    " The economy is developing more and more rapidly, with Zhou Yi secretly pushing the helm at the helm, making Dayue look different every day, and as the heart of the country, the performance of the capital is even more obvious, because the age of navigation of Dayue has begun, and all parts of the world through Dayue's development. The fleets were connected, and the reputation of this city spread everywhere the Dai Viet fleet set foot. The capital of Dai Viet is not an exaggeration to say that it is a holy city for people from other parts of the world.

    Every day there will be a large number of foreign people coming here with the Dai Viet fleet.

    When they set foot on the land of Dayue, the huge port alone stunned these people and exclaimed again and again, let alone entering the bustling city of Dayue

    ... On the driveway, many people recognized Zhou Yi's carriage with respect and admiration in their eyes.

    The carriage went all the way to the outside of the palace, Zhou Yi seemed to be leisurely, but in fact he followed the eunuchs all the way to the emperor's bedroom with great vigilance.

    The emperor was seriously ill, and the princes and the concubines of the harem stood by, and the second prince even served the decoction himself, acting like a dutiful son.

    "Your Majesty, Lord Zhou is here."

    "Ahem..." The emperor's heavy cough came from the tightly covered bed curtain.

    "Your Majesty, you have to take care of your dragon body!!!" Zhou Yi choked with sobs, and knelt down in front of Emperor Chongzheng's sick bed with a plop.

    "No...it doesn't matter", Emperor Chongzheng stretched out a hand from the bed curtain, the hand was covered with black spots, because of the lingering illness, there was only a piece of old skin stretched on the hand, which looked terrifying "Zhou... Zhou Qing, come here, come... beside me." Emperor Chongzheng seemed to have spent a lot of effort in saying this, and paused several times in the middle.

    The concubines and princes looked at Emperor Chongzheng's hand and trembled subconsciously, but they didn't dare to make any disgusting gestures.

    Zhou Yi, however, didn't seem to see the skeleton-like hand. He took a few steps on his knees and grabbed the hand of Emperor Chongzheng: "Your Majesty, what do you want to tell me? I will do my best, and I only ask you to do my best." Take care of the dragon body, my minister, my minister..." At the back, Zhou Yi was speechless and could only choke on his shoulders.

    "Zhou Yi, you...you are a...good boy." Emperor Chongzheng said this while panting, and then he was speechless.

    This sentence was originally nothing, but it would be too strange to say it in the identity of Emperor Chongzheng. He is the emperor and Zhou Yi is his subject, but such words are the recognition of the elders to the younger ones.

    "Your Majesty? Your Majesty?" Seeing that Emperor Chongzheng had not spoken for a long time, the personal eunuch stepped forward and called a few times tentatively. Seeing that Emperor Chongzheng did not respond, his expression changed.

    The imperial physician who was waiting at the side hastily stepped forward, sniffed his breath, and then breathed a sigh of relief: "The emperor is just tired and rested." In this way,

    Zhou Yi was inexplicably called into the palace, and after hearing such an inexplicable sentence from Emperor Chongzheng, He praised him and left the palace again.