The fourth prince's back tensed immediately, with a bit of anger on his face: "Father, I think Lord Zhou is a little too ignorant of flattery. Father, you value him so much, and he dared to refuse. It's simply a pride of serving him."

    Emperor Chongzheng took a look at the fourth child, he couldn't figure out how he could give birth to such a stupid and amazing person.

    "Fifth, what do you think?"

    The fifth prince stood behind his brothers. He didn't have the air of a heavenly family like the other princes. His brows and eyes were gentle, and he stood there like a piece of gentle jade. Listening to Emperor Chongzheng's question, The fifth prince took two steps forward, and replied respectfully: "Father, my son believes that Mr. Zhou has made great contributions to the country, and he has the way of governing the world. It is the fortune of my Zhu family's royal family to get it. And I can clearly understand myself. In the face of such a great opportunity to enter the cabinet, it is even more rare for Mr. Zhou to keep his heart."

    After the fifth prince finished speaking, Emperor Chongzheng's eyes paused on him longer than other princes.

    In the end, the sixth prince still had a cold face: "I don't have too many thoughts." Emperor

    Chongzheng waved, and let the princes go down with a bit of disinterest.

    Several princes came out of the imperial study room, and when they were some distance away from the imperial study room, the fourth prince took the lead and said, "Fifth brother, your intention to win Zhou Yi over is too straightforward, why, do you think you are helping him say After a few words, he will stand by your side?"

    Although the other princes did not speak, they also looked at the fifth prince at the same time.

    The fifth prince was not angry, and said with a good temper: "Fourth brother, you misunderstood me. I just expressed my true thoughts, and there is no other meaning!" The fourth prince wanted to speak again, and the second prince said:

    " Well, don’t you think you’ll lose face to your father by saying this in public?” The

    fifth prince hastily said, “Second brother, I understand.”

    But the fourth prince was very unconvinced, he sneered: “Second brother , don’t be in a hurry to show the prince’s profile, although the elder brother is not the prince, it’s not necessarily you.” The brothers

    broke up unhappy, and the second prince and the third prince walked together as usual, and the third prince said angrily: “Second prince Brother, this fourth son is too arrogant, even if you are not the prince, at least you are his elder brother, how can he talk to you like that!" The

    second prince shook his head, the fourth son was not regarded as a reckless man by him. In his eyes, it was the other brothers...

    After the princes left, Emperor Chongzheng stood up by himself, walked back and forth in the imperial study room several times with his hands behind his back, and finally sighed to the bright moon outside the window: "The son is not like the father!"

    None of these princes thought about why he would suddenly let Zhou Yi into the cabinet!

    If it is said that Zhou Yi's ability was still under Emperor Chongzheng's control before, then the appearance of firecrackers first and then flying machines completely made Emperor Chongzheng feel a strong fear of Zhou Yi.

    People are always afraid of the unknown. Although Emperor Chongzheng is a king, he is no exception. On the contrary, as long as there is anything that may threaten his seat, he is more likely to be defensive than ordinary people.