The last time Zhou Yi felt that this guy was a bit extraordinary, after careful investigation of his details, he found out that this person turned out to be the eldest prince of Daqiang. Well, it is not accurate to say that he is the eldest prince. In the eyes of Dai Viet, many of their customs are unreasonable.

    Like this eldest prince, he was originally a child of the former Great Qiang King, that is, the nephew of the current Great Qiang King, but the current Great Qiang King rebelled and directly killed his elder brother. The wife also snatched it over, and the current queen of Daqiang is the mother of the eldest prince.

    This incest, which is almost unheard of in Dayue, is perfectly normal in Daqiang.

    This really not only kills you, takes your position, but also sleeps with your woman and beats your child.

    This prince named Chi Ha'er is really unlucky. Originally, he was the rightful heir to the Daqiang throne, but he never thought that the situation would change suddenly, and his uncle with a wolfish ambition would take the position of his father. Although he was still the eldest prince, but in reality As for the position, I am afraid that only he knows clearly, otherwise, with the prince's scheming, he would definitely not be reduced to the point of being a proton.

    Emperor Chongzheng saw that Chi Ha'er accepted it so calmly, but he was a little less interested. He said lightly: "Then let's start."

    All the officials of Dayue looked at the two princes in the middle of the field with great interest. It's really a turn of events. In the past, several countries in the north used to threaten them. It didn't happen, but in a short time, now the two princes wanted to dance swords to amuse them.

    The physique of the two princes is stronger than that of Dai Viet, but it can be seen that Chi Ha'er is obviously more comfortable. It was originally just a performing sword dance, but Chi Ha'er's unhurried appearance made Yi Er feel anxious. Gradually, the real fire danced, and the sword became sharper, and even greeted Chi Ha'er's dangerous place.

    This has greatly increased the interest of Emperor Chongzheng and the ministers, which is interesting.

    Even so, Prince Daqiang was not in the slightest chaos, and had the upper hand in the audience. After fighting for about a quarter of an hour, Emperor Chongzheng probably felt that they could not find much sense of accomplishment in the two protons, so he let them live together. hands.

    Yier put away his sword and gave Chi Ha'er a hard look.

    After the sword dance, there will be rewards.

    After the two generals rewarded the meritorious soldiers, it was Zhou Yi's turn at last.

    "Zhou Qing." Emperor Chongzheng looked at Zhou Yi with a smile in his eyes.

    Zhou Yi hurriedly got up and knelt down: "The humble minister is here."

    Chi Ha'er looked at Zhou Yi's back, his eyes deepened, it was this person who had completely reversed the already decadent situation of Da Yue, such a character... the

    audience All the people are staring at Emperor Chongzheng closely. Zhou Yi has made such a great contribution. How should the emperor reward Zhou Yi now

    ? Elder Ge is seriously ill and has already asked to resign from home, Zhou Qing, you can take the position of Elder Huang Ge temporarily."

    "Hiss..." Even though they were in front of the emperor, everyone in the field couldn't help but gasped, what the hell? Son, join the cabinet? ! This Zhou Yi has not yet reached the year of weak crown, and has not yet held the crown ceremony, how can he be admitted to the cabinet, such a situation has never been seen before!     Zhou Yi heard this, but he was not happy but worried. No, too fast. What kind of place is the cabinet? When Jing Dai Viet implemented the cabinet to replace the king to handle daily political affairs, because Emperor Chongzheng himself was lazy, the power of the cabinet reached an unprecedented level.     There are a total of seven cabinet elders in the cabinet. Although Huang Ge is ranked last and does not have the right to make decisions, once he enters the cabinet, he can get in touch with the most core political affairs of the empire.     Compared with the first assistant and second assistant, it is naturally nothing, but for the entire civil service system of Dai Viet, entering the cabinet is probably the ultimate goal of every official.     Zhou Yi was very vigilant in his heart, and he kowtowed heavily: "Your Majesty, the aptitude of this humble minister is still low. I can't be worthy of your majesty's good looks. Please choose another good minister." "Why, Zhou Qing wants to resist the order     ? "The smile in Emperor Chongzheng's eyes faded a little.