Zhou Laoer directly interrupted Wang Yan’s image of worrying about her daughter, which made her choke. Finally, he stopped talking and just ate food in silence.

    She stopped talking, and Zhou Laoer and Zhou Yi and Zhou Jia had a good chat when they arrived, especially Zhou Yi, if he sincerely pleases someone, he can really make others dizzy. Especially Zhou Lao Er thought that his son was extremely capable and caring, and when the father and son talked together, they sometimes clapped their hands and laughed.

    Li Yingru watched all this with a smile, she liked such a relaxed and cheerful atmosphere.

    Looking at it this way, Wang Yan, who was pretending to be troubled, seemed out of place.

    She watched the conversation between the father and the son, and then looked at the daughter-in-law who was sitting on the side and occasionally interjected, and felt more and more wronged. She was sad, and the daughter-in-law stopped talking. Her husband and son couldn't even see her...

    Zhou Yi's return was naturally a big deal, and the next day, all the five and six came back with their husbands and children.

    Zhou Yi and Zhao Yuwen, Liuya haven't seen each other for nearly three years. When they met, both of them were very excited.

    As soon as Wu Ya stepped into the door and saw Zhou Yi,

    her eyes turned red: "Liu Lang, you've grown up..." Zhou Yi looked at Wu Ya. She lived a very comfortable life when she came out, "Sister San, how have you been doing these years?"

    Wuya glanced at Zhao Yuwen next to her with a smile, and then nodded: "Of course it is good."

    Zhao Yuwen stepped forward and gave Zhou Yuwen Yi punched: "Liulang."

    Zhou Yi also punched Zhao Yuwen backhand: "Brother-in-law."

    Then the two looked at each other, laughed heartily and hugged each other.

    Wuya's two children are already three years old. When the two little ones left, they couldn't even speak. Now Wuya held their heads and called their uncle to bow to each other. The two children were taught very well by Wuya and Zhao Yuwen. He obediently did what his mother told him, and even arched his little hands, his voice was so childish, it almost made Zhou Yimeng bleed.

    He hugged the two children separately, and gave each of them a big red envelope. Even though the children were small, he knew it was a good thing. I don't know if the red envelope had an effect, or Zhou Yi's physique caused the child. After a while, the two milk dumplings hugged Zhou Yi's calf, uncle long and uncle short, and shouted away.

    But Baodun'er, who was watching from the side, was a little unhappy. He stretched out his hands and shouted at Zhou Yi: "Father, father..." After Zhou Yi wrapped

    him up, he hugged Zhou Yi possessively. neck, looking at the two cousins, "Daddy..."

    Although he still can't say the whole thing, he didn't say the whole thing, but he expressed his meaning clearly: this is my father, and it has nothing to do with you.

    The appearance of this little vinegar bag made everyone laugh out loud.

    Since coming to the capital, the Zhou family has never had so many people. They had a happy meal. After the meal, Li Yingru took a few sisters and children to the back room to talk, while Zhou Yi chatted with her two brothers-in-law.

    Zhao Yuwen was transferred back from the outside, and Zhou Yi asked him about his situation in the Ministry of Officials.

    Zhao Yuwen is not Bai Lilian who has been out for a few years. Although he is not a duck to water in the official department, he is quite handy after all.