"Bang..." Before he could speak, there was a loud noise on the city wall.

    "Ah..." A large group of people were bloody and bloody.

    General Daqiang's eyes shrank suddenly, these women don't work?

    "Listen, people above, quickly abandon the city and surrender. As long as you let the people of Da Yue go, we can let you go. If you still resist, none of you Daqiang people will be able to leave by then!" "Boss, what should we do?

    " ?”

    General Daqiang looked at the artifact that was hovering in the sky, and he saw the power just now, even if it was just a single blow, the power was frightening. There are still a few alive.

    And judging by the appearance of the Da Yue people, even if these Da Yue women could delay for a while, I'm afraid they couldn't stop them.

    "Take these people away." General Daqiang shouted to his head: "We need the people of Dayue to accompany us to a safe place." "Yes, but remember, if you dare to kill the people of

    my Dayue on the way, You must not return to the Daqiang territory alive."

    Da Yue mainly wanted to take back the city, as for the Daqiang man Zhou Yi who was guarding the city, he didn't take it seriously, there were too few people, and bombing them was a waste of materials.

    The same situation is also staged in several other cities.

    The Daqiang people galloped all the way with the people who were still alive in the city, and they were relieved after running a hundred miles away.

    "Boss, why don't you kill these Da Yue people..." Before he could finish speaking, suddenly there was another buzzing sound in the air, which frightened

    these Da Qiang people so much that they couldn't care less about these Da Yue people anymore. Abandoning them and running away like dogs.

    It’s just that the artifacts that the Daqiang population spoke of flew over the city, and one city even dropped a bomb to scare them, while the other ones were just artifacts. The sound of the artifacts sounded in the air, and these Daqiang people were so scared that they abandoned them. city.

    The flames of war were merciless, when Zhou Yi and General Dayue stepped into these cities that had been occupied by the Great Qiang for only a few days, the soles of their shoes were covered with blood as soon as they stepped casually.

    The several cities at the border are said to be cities, but in fact, except for the fact that the walls are built thicker to defend against the enemy, the cities are just like the small towns in Dayue.

    The people here are all the people on the border who have been outside the customs all the year round, got married and started businesses and reproduced.

    But no matter what, these are the people of Dayue, but now they are all brutally killed by Daqiang.

    The corpses of Dai Viet people are everywhere on the street. Some women’s clothes were ripped open. The traces on their bodies can be seen that they were abused before birth. Many children were even chopped into several pieces, and the intestines came directly from the dissected stomach. exposed.

    Seeing this scene, the eyes of all the generals and soldiers who came in were bloodshot.

    The veins pinched by General Han's hands bulged, "These bastards!"

    Zhou Yi leaned over and gently closed the woman's eyes, which could not rest in peace, with his hands: "Sleep, and there will be no more pain in the future." "