Liu Ying smiled and nodded: "Dear Great Qiang King, our request is not too much, as long as you withdraw from the five cities of Dayue that you have already occupied..." This is indeed not too much, since I thought of the

    request And, all of this was expected. After hearing this, only a few people in the big tent felt a little reconciled, but Liu Ying's words were not finished: "Then your country ceded the Dayue Tagan'er and Muhuer Grasslands near me to me. Da Yue, and surrender to me, Da Yue, and promise not to fight against me again."

    Liu Ying finished these requests in the tone of you mowing a handful of grass for me today, and then stood there with the old god still.

    For a moment, the big tent was extremely silent, and all the Daqiang people suspected that their ears were broken, otherwise how would Da Yue dare to say such absurd request.

    It is difficult for other neighboring small countries to surrender to Dayue, but it is not unacceptable when it is a last resort. Anyway, it is just a matter of one sentence. In the past, there were small neighboring countries who surrendered to Dayue, and the return of a master country was generous. Rewards, in the eyes of many small countries, are not a loss-making business, but Da Qiang is also the largest country other than Dayue, and they also have their own dignity. In history, even if they were driven to the depths of the desert , and stubbornly did not claim to be a minister to Da Viet.

    At this time, Dayue proposed that it was a great insult to their Great Qiang, and what was even more unacceptable was that they had to cede the Tagan'er and Muhuer grasslands to Dayue. These two grasslands were the largest in the Great Qiang. It is also the land with the most fertile aquatic plants. In order to grab these land boundaries, the ancestors of the Great Qiang fought so many battles with the surrounding areas.     On the other hand, the promise of not going to war against Da Yue, the Da Qiang people didn’t respond much, Da Yue made a promise, they Da Qiang are not so pedantic, a guarantee is just nonsense, there can only be one reason for not wanting to fight, and that is He can't beat him, but if he has the strength to defeat Dai Viet, a guarantee is nothing.     "What did you say? Say it again if you have the guts!" The Da Qiang man recovered from his disbelief, and a Da Qiang man not far from Liu Ying immediately stared at him with bully eyes, and threw Liu Ying Shadow lifted it up.     This time the Great Qiang King did not stop him.     Liu Ying was not very tall, but now being carried by a big Qiang man who looked like an iron tower, he looked as helpless as a little chicken floating in the cold wind.     Even though Liu Ying was being carried like this, there was no panic on his face. He even patted the hand of the Da Qiang man holding him, "Oh, don't be angry, harmony makes money, harmony makes money..." "You are talking     nonsense What, are you here to amuse us! Who is defeated? It’s just a battle, if you dare to talk nonsense, believe it or not, if I twist my hand, your neck will be broken immediately and can’t be broken again!”

    "Then you screw it up, our Master Zhou said that this time Da Yue will send me to make peace with you. I, Da Yue, have always valued peace and can't bear to kill more people. This is a gift from our benevolent Emperor Da Yue Opportunity. If there is anything wrong with me, it is that you have ruined this opportunity for nothing. If so, Lord Zhou will definitely slaughter all of you Daqiang people. At that time, not only Taganer and Muhuer will be included in our Dai Viet Your entire Great Qiang will become a part of my Great Yue, and your Great Qiang people will disappear from this world forever!" With a bang, Liu Ying's words undoubtedly added fuel to the flames, and the big man who was carrying     Liu Ying stared at me. It got bigger and bigger, and he simply grabbed his neck, roared, and had to use force...     "Stop, put him down." Da Qiang King still made a sound.     "Wang..."     "Put it down!"     The man had no choice but to put Liu Ying down reluctantly.     Da Qiang King stared sharply at Liu Ying with a pair of eyes shining brightly: "Very good, very good, it seems that you Da Yue have already taken our Da Qiang as a prisoner."     Liu Ying rubbed his neck, feeling a little scared, Ma De, why are these Daqiang people so barbaric, in the future, he will go as far as he can if he has such an errand.     But Liu Ying did not dare to discount Zhou Yi's words: "Our Master Zhou said that it was you Da Qiang who provoked the war for no reason. Our Da Yue has tolerated you in every possible way. Although I am Da Yue lenient and fraternal, it does not mean that anyone You can bully them at will. This time, you Da Qiang are so unreasonable and wanton to provoke a war between the two countries. Now that you have lost, you will naturally suffer the consequences. Otherwise, if other countries are like you, it will be like showing off , come to harass us from time to time, although it is impossible for us Da Viet to be afraid of you, it is very annoying to clean up the flies and mosquitoes, this time is not only a punishment for you, but also a warning to other countries!" Liu Ying said softly, but     said But the words were like a knife, piercing the heart so much that the piercing Daqiang people almost spewed fire from the nostrils.