"Be careful, leader!" He even saw the guard closest to him open his mouth and say something eagerly, stretching out his hand and the whole body Jump over and push him.

    "Boom..." A heat wave hit him, and he was protected by the guards, and half of his head was buried in the blown mud, but it was also the roaring sound close to his ears, which seemed to isolate him from the outside world. It broke suddenly, and he heard the voice again, but he would rather not hear the countless screams... The

    leader of the Daqiang pulled his head out of the soil, spit out the mud in his mouth, and was about to get up, with his back on his back. The weight on his head reminded him of the guards jumping on him.

    He turned his head, trying to call the guard to get up, but saw that the guard kept spitting out blood from his mouth, "Ho, ho, ho..." The guard's eyes were protruding with bloodshot eyes, and he convulsed and made a ho-ho sound.

    "Hadun..." The voice of the leader of Daqiang suddenly stopped, he looked down, and saw the guard's broken arm and the intestines exposed in the broken stomach... He opened his mouth,

    feeling I tried my best, but I couldn't speak.

    He raised his head in confusion and looked around. There were people and horses that were blown up and flying everywhere. The Qiang cavalry, who had been invincible before, became meat on someone else's cutting board in a blink of an eye... A monster in the

    sky They are still circling around the Great Qiang's army, no need to look for an angle, on the Gobi of Yimapingchuan, they are facing the densely packed and neatly arranged army, even if they are thrown randomly, they can be thrown into the sea of ​​people.

    The sound of the wind, the screams of the soldiers, the roar of the war horses, the deafening roar of the bomb explosion, mixed with the yellow sand all over the sky and the hot blood being blown into the air... Such a scene, people who have never seen it can't understand it at all

    . The horror imagined, even the bystanders were shocked and lost their voices.

    On the Dayue War Fort a hundred meters away, all the soldiers guarding the city wall were staring at the front in dumbfounded at this moment, and some swallowed their saliva unconsciously... "Zhou...Master Zhou

    ..." General Han Feeling that his legs are a bit weak, even though he is a general, even though he has seen too many lives and deaths on the battlefield, this scene in front of him shocked him like never before. In the blink of an eye, countless men and horses were blown up again. Compared with this time, what are the casualties of Dayue a few days ago?

    "Huh?" Zhou Yi turned his head to look at General Han.

    General Han opened his mouth, he had countless questions to ask, for example, what are the things in the sky? What was it that was thrown on the ground, why was it so powerful, why didn't Da Yue have such a powerful weapon, why didn't he take it out early in the morning? But when the words came to his lips, there was only one question left: "Is there any survivors?"

    Zhou Yi turned his head to look at the battlefield, and said calmly: "Of course, if there are no survivors, who will bring back the fear at this time? Go to Daqiang?"

    General Han opened his mouth, but was unable to speak again.

    The Rong people and Diyi people who were watching the battle on both sides of the battlefield were not only shocked, but more frightened. They were completely stunned, watching the tens of thousands of Qiang cavalry being blown up like this. , I started to stand up in fear all over my body, it seemed that even the blood in my body had been frozen...