Baodun'er was immediately amused by Zhou Yi, and stretched out his small hand to grab Zhou Yi's neck.

    "Son, do you want to eat?" Zhou Yi scooped up some rice porridge with a spoon, and gently fed it into Baodun'er's mouth. To feed him, he was so happy that his eyes were narrowed into a slit, and his small mouth was opened wide. After the porridge entered his mouth, he smacked his mouth a few times, looking like he was still unsatisfied.

    "Do you still want to eat? Is it delicious?" Zhou Yi was amused by Baodun'er's satisfied look, and gave him another spoon. Baodun'er raised his feet happily while eating. ordered.

    "If you don't know, you'd think how hungry he is!" Li Yingru watched from the side and shook her head, "Sister, don't feed him too much, he has already had a lot of milk in the morning, be careful of food accumulation."

    "Understood." Zhou Yi agreed, and then dipped a spoon in a little porridge water, just such a little porridge water, Baodun'er hugged it with both hands like a little hamster and sucked it hard.

    Zhou Yi looked at it and giggled.

    Li Yingru was both funny and angry, and Baodun'er was only so easy to talk in front of her husband. If it was her who fooled the little guy, I'm afraid she would have quit and burst into tears.

    Which one of the other's children is not the most dear mother, her son is good, and after having a father, she will completely forget about her as a mother. Li Yingru shook her head and let their father and son go about their own troubles.

    There is a war at the border, so the tension in Da Viet is naturally more tense than before.

    Whether it is the nobles in brocade clothes or the commoners in bunts, they are all very concerned about this battle.

    In a teahouse in the capital, many people gathered to discuss the war at the Northwest Pass.

    "Have you heard that this time, the Great Qiang and the Rong people joined forces to attack our Dayue. God must bless us to win the battle. The past two years have just been better. If we lose the war, let those The barbarians broke in, how will we ordinary people live?" "

    I hope, I have lived for most of my life, and I have never seen such a good world as it is now. In the past, when I walked everywhere on the street, I was always fleeing. Refugees, now, are rarely seen. In the past, there was no way to make money except farming, but now, as long as people work hard, it is not difficult to support themselves, and there are fewer corrupt officials. This is the way of the world It’s a rare event in a hundred years, and I beg God to take pity on us, and let us ordinary people live a peaceful life.” “

    You still say, who brought us such a good life? It’s not the way Mr. Zhou Yizhou thought, I don't expect anything else, but I hope that Mr. Zhou can be a high-ranking official for a long time, this is a good official who truly serves our people!" The man lowered his voice.

    As soon as he said that, the others immediately said the same thing, "Yes, yes, Mr. Zhou is really a good official. We ordinary people should erect a monument to him for such a good official!"

    These people were lamenting about the war, but without knowing it, they talked about Zhou Yi, and even more informed said: "I heard that not long ago, someone in the court suggested that Mr. Zhou should be sent as an envoy to Di Yi... "

    "What!!!" Before he finished speaking, the listeners became excited, "How could Mr. Zhou go to Diyi? Now the Northwest Pass is fighting and the border is so chaotic. If Mr. Zhou goes to Diyi, what if Mr. Zhou goes to Diyi?" What should I do if there is a mistake, isn’t this forcing our common people to die?”