179

The Di Yi and the Rong people formed a faint alliance to counter the Great Qiang and form a stand-alone state, but today, the Great Qiang and the Rong people have united. In this case, the previous balance of your three kingdoms has been broken. Yes, now they are preparing to attack me, Da Viet, but who can be sure, once the Da Qiang and the Rong are united, you will not be the next one to raise the guillotine against me. So for you, you can ignore the war between my Da Yue and the Da Qiang Rong, but you have to guard against their alliance! "

    King Di Yi was still a little careless at first, but after listening to the officials of the Ministry of Rites, he gradually sat up straight unconsciously.

    Even the man who laughed at the two envoys of Dayue at the beginning put away the grim smile on his face now.

    " Continue . "King Di Yi looked at the two envoys of Dayue and said coldly.

    "Of course, if the Daqiang and Rong tribes want to jointly deal with our Dayue, they will definitely be taught a lesson. You will try to replenish your strength, and your country just meets this condition..."

    Before he finished speaking, King Di Yi said indifferently: "You Da Yue are so confident, what if you are really defeated by the Da Qiang and the Rong people? "

    "This thing will never happen. Even if it does come true, the strength of the Qiang and Rong people will definitely increase. At that time, how can they let your country go? Therefore, for your country, the victory of the Great Qiang and the Rong people is far more terrifying than their defeat. "

    King Di Yi finally stood up. He walked in front of the two envoys and suddenly laughed: "Yes, everyone said that you Da Yue people are eloquent. I saw you today, and you really deserve your reputation. I was a little bit moved, but you Da Yue underestimated us Di Yi, so you just concluded that I, Di Yi, couldn't resist the Da Qiang and the Rong people?

    "It's a good thing that King Di Yi is so confident! " " Yu Shi took a step forward and said in a calm tone.

    "Interesting, really interesting, what you said is indeed reasonable, but the two envoys seem to have missed a situation. Get up and attack your Dai Viet together. Is it possible for your Dai Viet to win? "

    The two envoys stood up straight, and their faces didn't change when they heard the words. They seemed to have thought that King Di Yi would say this: "That's just right, I, Da Yue, have stockpiled a large number of soldiers in the northeast, and put a large number of artifacts in the northeast. If you dare to join forces with the Great Qiang to attack us, Da Yue, we, Da Yue, will definitely deal with you with all our strength first. Because my emperor and Master Zhou have both said that since your three kingdoms are united, our Da Yue can only fight with our backs, instead of retreating completely, It's better to concentrate your strength and disable one by one. At that time, in the alliance of your three countries, if the strength of one country drops too much, your alliance will be unreliable. I'm afraid the final outcome of your Di Yi is not to be defeated by the big The annexation of the Qiang means joining the Rong people."     As soon as the envoy finished speaking, King Di Yi, including King Di Yi, looked at them with endless anger. Indeed, they also had the idea of ​​taking advantage of it before, and wanted to wait until the big Qiang and the Rong people fought. When it's time to fight, if they attack from the Northeast Pass, they can occupy as much as Da Yue. Unexpectedly, before they made a plan, Da Yue sent an envoy. And he said this to them.     King Di Yi stared at the two envoys of Dayue. After a long while, he suddenly smiled, "You guys are eloquent. Even I was almost deceived by you. How dare you, Da Yue, only beat us Di Yi? You are not afraid of falling into doom. Land?"     The censor laughed: "Since your three kingdoms have united, we, Da Yue, must fight with our backs. We have enough troops, and even if we can't repel Di Yi and Da Qiang for a while, we will always be able to defend for a while. And during this period, I, Da Yue, will definitely concentrate my forces first to attack you Di Yi, starting from your Di Yi, I will defeat you one by one. I believe that your country has heard of our Da Yue's artifact. As long as you Di Yi dare to move, our Da Yue will let you I know how powerful. Dear King Di Yi, do you think that if I, Da Yue, really deal with you first, plus my Da Yue's artifact, how long can you resist, and your territory is narrow, and a long-term war is simply unaffordable, what do you think? , if the strength of your country declines, can the Great Qiang and Rong people let go of such a good opportunity?