This time someone said from Zhou Yi's point of view.

    Zhou Yi didn't make a sound. Whether it was the person who suggested him to go to Di Yi, or the person who suggested him to stay, there was no obvious side, most of them were out of public interest.

    Emperor Chongzheng glanced at Zhou Yi, pondered for a while, and said, "Let's consider this matter later." Now domestic business matters are handled by Zhou Yi, and now that war is coming, Zhou Yi is even more inseparable.

    Going to Diyi was too risky, if possible, Emperor Chongzheng didn't want Zhou Yi to take the risk.

    The emperor has said so, so everyone has no choice but to obey!

    Two flowers bloom, each representing a branch.

    The envoys of the Rong tribe and the envoys of the Great Qiang left the capital and headed straight for the Northwest Pass. Along the way, the envoys of the Rong tribe looked very dignified, and the envoys of the Great Qiang stood by the side all the way and said: "Chila, although you and I are each Lord, but I am also a friend. I believe you also know that the people of Da Viet are very cunning. What the official of Da Viet said today was to provoke Da Qiang and the Rong people. Now that Da Qiang and the Rong people are allies, we should work together. , to avoid interference!"

    The envoy of the Rong tribe was a little out of his mind, but after hearing what the envoy of the Great Qiang had said, he forced a smile and said, "I know."

    The Great Qiang envoy nodded: "That's good." But he felt a little uncertain in his heart, and even thought of secretly getting rid of the Rong envoy once and for all. Instead, he dared not take any real action.

    The envoys of the two countries rushed to the Northwest Pass on the second day, and the two teams of envoys returned to their temporary stations in their own countries.

    At the very beginning of the alliance between the Great Qiang and the Rong people, they had already made up their minds to take this opportunity and go all out to defeat Dayue, so both countries can be said to be preparing for this war with the power of the whole country.

    Even the kings of the two countries came to the Northwest Pass.

    The envoys of the Rong tribe entered their king's yurt worriedly all the way.

    "Chila, Da Yue didn't agree, right?" The king of the Rong tribe sat on the throne, he was born strong and mighty, but his eyes were as gloomy as a vulture.

    Chi La suddenly knelt on the ground: "My king, what you said is not wrong, Dai Viet did not agree to the conditions of our two countries." The

    people in the yurt were not surprised when they heard this, after all, they did not agree with the conditions when they put forward the conditions. Thinking that Da Yue would agree, the condition of such deduction is purely to find fault.

    If Da Yue really agreed, then they would not believe it!

    "However, my king, the officials of Dayue said something. After thinking about it, I still feel that I should report it to you." Chi La put his left hand on his chest, which was the oath gesture of the Rong people.

    "Officials of Dayue? Chila, why do you listen to the officials of Dayue? Anyway, we are going to use troops against them and defeat them. We will occupy their cities and rob their women. There are countless gold and silver there. Treasure, all of this will be ours soon!"

    Just as Chila finished speaking, a man with a beard shouted loudly, and he laughed as he spoke, as if victory was within easy reach.

    As the saying goes, people who live in warehouses know etiquette, and the Rong people live by water and grass, which is far from the truth in warehouses, and they are born with wildness. In their eyes, the many etiquettes of Dayue are red tape, and they are used to relying on their strength. This kind of race does not have too much etiquette and dignity, even in their king's yurt, they can interject whenever they want.