So the pace of preparations became even tighter.

    The report from the Northwest Pass was reported to the imperial court, and envoys from the Great Qiang and Rong tribes came to Beijing within a day. They brought the state documents. Although they were revised with words, the core meaning was that Da Yue needed to give annual food to the Great Qiang and Rong tribes. Ten million stones, five million taels of annual silver, and the land north of Yuanping Mansion was assigned to them.

    The lion opened his mouth wide, full of ambition, and looked at the two arrogant messengers, Emperor Chongzheng almost ordered them to be dragged out and beheaded on the spot!

    Such harsh conditions, not to mention Emperor Chongzheng, even the civil and military officials of the Manchu Dynasty would not agree to it. Money and food can be negotiated, but assigning them the land north of Yuanping Mansion, how could they have such a big face! You know To the north of Yuanping Mansion are three large provinces. Although the economy of these three large provinces is not very prosperous, the soil is fertile and they are endless plains. This is the largest grain-producing area in Dai Viet besides the land of fish and rice in the south of the Yangtze River.

    If such conditions of losing power and humiliating the country were agreed, then Emperor Chongzheng and the civil and military officials of the Manchu Dynasty would probably be scolded to death by the people of the world.

    "Respected His Majesty the Emperor of Dayue, if you don't agree, then the iron hooves of my Daqiang and Rong people will step into the prosperous Dayue. Now the armies of our two countries have assembled at the border. If you don't want the great rivers and mountains of Dayue to be destroyed , it is better to agree to our conditions." The Great Qiang envoy said loudly.

    Without waiting for Emperor Chongzheng to respond, his impatient courtiers retorted: "You Daqiang and Rong wolves are ambitious and aggressive. You provoked wars for nothing and proposed such harsh conditions to insult our Da Yue. Do you really think that Da Yue is afraid of you?"     " My lord, how can this be considered an insult, aren't we conducting friendly negotiations, in your Dayue's words, this is called courtesy before soldiers." The envoys of the Rong tribe were no less loud than the envoys of the Great Qiang.     At this moment, Zhou Yi suddenly chuckled.     He smiled, and all the officials in the court fell silent, that's right, in terms of verbal battles, Zhou Yi is the one who has been invincible in the court, and it is the most appropriate time to let him out.     Zhou Yi looked at Emperor Chongzheng, who nodded slightly to him.     Zhou Yi stepped out of the team, looked at the two envoys with a smile and said, "You Da Qiang and Rong people can unite? Could it be that we are deceiving us, Da Yue, ignorant and ignorant? When did the relationship between your two countries get so good?"     The Great Qiang envoy sneered: "My lord, you are indeed ignorant. Our Da Qiang and Rong people have always been in harmony. The armies of our two countries have gathered at the border. If you Da Yue don't know how to praise you, we won't be able to bring you back this time." If there is good news, you Da Yue are ready to meet the iron heels of our two countries!" "     Presumptuous, the Palace of the Golden Luan, how can you allow such nonsense!" A minister was immediately enraged by the attitude of the Da Qiang envoy, pointing at him.     The Great Qiang envoy just snorted and didn't take it seriously at all.

    But Zhou Yi, who was standing opposite them, listened to the Daqiang envoy's words, but smiled even more: "Master envoy, since your two countries have put forward such harsh conditions, it is obvious that you are determined to start a war. Peace, but it is not a soft persimmon that can be kneaded for patience, you are standing on the border of my Da Viet, and your words are so offensive, you are really not afraid that we will kill you!" Zhou Yi's face suddenly turned cold when he said the last sentence.